PDA

View Full Version : BIG question...

acealive1
21-Nov-2011, 05:42 PM
but it might defeat the purpose.

why not hole up somewhere that doesnt have alot of windows, and u know where all the exits are (no shaun of the dead pun intended)

but find a wal mart or even an apartment complex and barricade the shit out of it,right?

kidgloves
21-Nov-2011, 06:03 PM
Its coming

bassman
21-Nov-2011, 06:15 PM
Next season for sure, possibly the end of this season.

acealive1
21-Nov-2011, 09:11 PM
im just thinking of how herschel wants em to leave and they have enough people that know how to do things. so they'd be ok

Eyebiter
21-Nov-2011, 09:33 PM
Four walls aren't enough to survive. Besides a safe place to sleep you need the necessities. Clean air, fresh water, a food source, and a fuel source for cooking and heating. Not to mention the amenities to pass the time.

Legion2213
21-Nov-2011, 10:15 PM
We see this in a lot of zombie media, but it always seems to end up with a huge siege...unless you have a small island that you can clear out, I'm starting to think that being mobile is the way to go, possibly a sort of nomad lifestyle where you can return to certain places every now and then to seed crops, top up on fresh water and stash supplies or something.

The WD universe seems like it offers the best prospect of survival when compared to other zombie settings.

Mr. Clean
22-Nov-2011, 01:43 AM
I'm thinking tree house colony(Ewok style) along the coast of northern California in the Red Wood Forest....Who's with me? :D

Update: There is plenty water, wildlife(food), fuel(wood) and many advantages to being up high away from the ground. Keep it low profile and you go unnoticed by those(Humans and/or Walkers) on the ground. You could build a green house up in the canopy of the forest and grow veggies to over come the lack of sunlight.

acealive1
22-Nov-2011, 01:44 AM
I'm thinking tree house colony(Ewok style) along the coast of northern California in the Red Wood Forest....Who's with me? :D

good idea except i'd get up in the middle of the night half asleep and walk off the edge

babomb
22-Nov-2011, 04:01 AM
Too bad Jim already died. He could've dug a moat around the ewok village.