PDA

View Full Version : Contains Spoilers! Norman Reedus (Daryl) talks second half of Season 2 (starting in February)

Neil
30-Nov-2011, 07:10 PM
* major spoiler for first half of season * significant spoilers for second half of season *

Norman Reedus says life in this zombie-filled universe is about to get very dark. Isn't it already pretty dark.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/11/the-walking-dead-exclusive-norman-reedus-teases-darker-times-ahe/

krisvds
14-Dec-2011, 05:22 PM
conjecture time: now that the first half of the season ended the way it did, all hope for Daryl is lost. Finding Sophia was a big deal for him. With that taken from him it wouldn't surprise me that in his mind someone's got to pay for this. He might even vindicate sophia by say, making an attempt on herschel's life/ becoming very violent ...
Fan favourite Daryl might not stay that way ...

Thorn
15-Dec-2011, 03:53 AM
I want to read so bad... but must resist..

krisvds
15-Dec-2011, 08:11 AM
Don't be too paranoid. First; my post is just guessing what could happen in the second half of this season. Just that; guessing. No spoilers there. Unless you haven't seen episode 7 of the second season. But why read a forum dedicated to the series, especially a post about an actor talking about the second half of the season, if you haven't?
As for that short tease from Mr. Reedus? Come on, those arent spoilers?! You guys can do the math. I'll use spoiler tags anyway but ...

Him saying his character will be pissed because of Sophia's death is hardly a spoiler now is it? Neither is him promising more 'darkness' and 'fireworks'.

Thorn
16-Dec-2011, 12:38 PM
Don't be too paranoid. First; my post is just guessing what could happen in the second half of this season. Just that; guessing. No spoilers there. Unless you haven't seen episode 7 of the second season. But why read a forum dedicated to the series, especially a post about an actor talking about the second half of the season, if you haven't?
As for that short tease from Mr. Reedus? Come on, those arent spoilers?! You guys can do the math. I'll use spoiler tags anyway but ...

Him saying his character will be pissed because of Sophia's death is hardly a spoiler now is it? Neither is him promising more 'darkness' and 'fireworks'.

I found no spoilers in anything you said, and my response anyway was just me being funny. It is amazing to me how much I want information on the show but I don't want to ruin any surprises out there... I did with Sophia and while I doubted it I regretted it.

So I will read because I enjoy chatting with all of our people here at HPOTD but I just skip over spoiler tags and try not to open them ;)