PDA

View Full Version : Interviews

thxleo
07-Dec-2011, 06:56 PM
For anyone that might care...I completed an hour long interview yesterday with Mr. Scott Wilson, who of course plays Hershel. I had originally planned on sending it to Neil like always, but it might get published in a future issue of Horrorhound magazine instead. If that falls through for any reason though, I will definitely send it to Neil and hopefully he will want to post it here.
I am still working on setting up an interview with Ernest Dickerson, who I think is a fantastic director. Hopefully that too will happen soon.
BTW, during my talk with Mr. Wilson he shared with me that he took the time to check out some of my interviews from last season with Jeffrey DeMunn and Gale Anne Hurd. So I thought it was cool that he was on hpotd.com! I can tell you this too, he is very proud of the show.

childofgilead
07-Dec-2011, 07:29 PM
That's awesome, I'd love to be able to read it as soon as it's published somewhere! Also, it would be BOSS if you could talk to Dickerson, he did some of the best from this season, and I thought Wildfire from last season was great.

AcesandEights
07-Dec-2011, 07:48 PM
Great news, Thxleo!

Personally, I hope you get the article published, but if not you know I'll gladly give it a read here :D

And yes, Mr. Wilson is doing a fantastic job, both last season and so far this go 'round.