PDA

View Full Version : So no one suprised at Cameos?

Bad Ronald
10-Dec-2011, 11:11 AM
I've seen 2 so far.

Kaos
10-Dec-2011, 06:27 PM
Man, I didn't know the dudes that sang "Word Up" were in Walking Dead. :D

Bad Ronald
11-Dec-2011, 08:48 PM
Close,they are related to musical entertainment industry.

Watch the series over and no websearches.

Muahahaha.

-- -------- Post added 11-Dec-2011 at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-Dec-2011 at 07:50 PM ----------

To end all the head scratching,

Richard Dawson emulator ver .05
SURRR VEY SEDDDDD

points to tote board

Billy Corgan
Scott Ian

End Emulation

AcesandEights
12-Dec-2011, 12:27 AM
[/COLOR]To end all the head scratching,

Richard Dawson emulator ver .05
SURRR VEY SEDDDDD

points to tote board

Billy Corgan
Scott Ian

End Emulation

Nice! I was holding off on the search, but I never would have guessed.

bassman
12-Dec-2011, 12:42 AM
Ian was in the webisodes, but where was Corgan?

If we're playing games, can anyone name the two Stephen King references in the first episode?

krisvds
12-Dec-2011, 02:57 PM
didn't it have something to do with that clock in the hospital reading 2:17 as in The Shining's hotel room number? I remember reading that somewhere. As for another, not sure?
maybe carl's t-shirt > Cujo paw?

bassman
12-Dec-2011, 03:32 PM
didn't it have something to do with that clock in the hospital reading 2:17 as in The Shining's hotel room number? I remember reading that somewhere. As for another, not sure?
maybe carl's t-shirt > Cujo paw?

Yeah, the time on the clock is the same as the room from The Shining. The other is Rick's police department. "King County Sheriffs Department". You can kinda see it on the building and on Rick's uniform, but Darabont points it out in the commentary. He said even King didn't notice the references.

As for Carl's shirt, that is actually Science Dog from another of Kirkman's comic books, Invincible. It's the exact same shirt Carl has in the comics, as well.

As for the OP's question, i'm very curious to know where Billy Corgan is supposedly in the series. I find it very strange that I've never heard it mentioned and am wondering if it was someone that just looked like him.

krisvds
12-Dec-2011, 03:56 PM
Yeah, the time on the clock is the same as the room from The Shining. The other is Rick's police department. "King County Sheriffs Department". You can kinda see it on the building and on Rick's uniform, but Darabont points it out in the commentary. He said even King didn't notice the references.

As for Carl's shirt, that is actually Science Dog from another of Kirkman's comic books, Invincible. It's the exact same shirt Carl has in the comics, as well.

As for the OP's question, i'm very curious to know where Billy Corgan is supposedly in the series. I find it very strange that I've never heard it mentioned and am wondering if it was someone that just looked like him.

Never heard of that. Is it any good?

bassman
12-Dec-2011, 04:32 PM
Never read it. Just been shown that's what it's from.

MikePizzoff
12-Dec-2011, 04:49 PM
I didn't see Scott Ian, Billy Corgan, or Richard Dawson (can't believe he's still alive) anywhere. :(

EDIT: My bad, you were pretending to be Dawson.

Bad Ronald
13-Dec-2011, 11:16 PM
Can't for sure say where I spotted Corgan.

He was in full middle of the frame not too dressed up as a zombie for like 2 seconds.

Gave up on the series from Chupacabra on so 1 through that one.

bassman
14-Dec-2011, 02:03 AM
So there is no confirmation for Corgan? Just a bald man....?

Makes sense. I remember some people for some odd reason being convinced that the "bus walker" was Jim Carrey just because he had dark hair and had previously worked for Darabont on The Majestic. It's funny what you can see when you really want to see it....

EvilNed
14-Dec-2011, 01:02 PM
The who with the what now? Who are those people?

bassman
14-Dec-2011, 01:05 PM
The who with the what now? Who are those people?

Scott Ian - Guitarist for Anthrax(appears in the webisodes)
Billy Gorgan - Whiny singer for The Smashing Pumpkins