PDA

View Full Version : The Tunnel (film)

Danny
06-Jan-2012, 06:13 AM
u47cTpo70EE

yep, another found footage, of sorts, only its not found, just called fake by the movie public.
i just watched it during a movie night with friends and whilst it starts slow and has little pay off man does it have 4 or 5 cracking scares in it.

not amazing but for the crowd who digs POV films this ones just your basic haunted house ride with little jump scares riding it.

MinionZombie
06-Jan-2012, 10:06 AM
So if you're into POV flicks, or indeed into urban exploring, it should be a worthwhile venture.

Looks okay, but nothing spectacular either. Maybe I'll give it a spin when it comes around on Sky Movies/The Horror Channel/Film4 or whatever.

Neil
06-Jan-2012, 10:53 AM
Reviews on IMDB seem favourable!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1735485/reviews

Danny
07-Jan-2012, 08:43 PM
Looks okay, but nothing spectacular either. Maybe I'll give it a spin when it comes around on Sky Movies/The Horror Channel/Film4 or whatever.

oh yeah its not going to win any awards, but watching it with friends is a hoot. At 3 points, being the schooled filmmaker in the group, i caught myself going 'oh boy, here we go' and just as someones about to go 'what?' they go 'whA-RRRHGHGHGGH!!" to a scare.
and honestly one point rustled all our jimmies so to speak involving then finding a camera they dropped earlier thats actually been used to film them....

i think 4 of us all at once said 'oh god, thats fuckin' creepy'. needless to say a good time was had watching it :lol:

AcesandEights
08-Jan-2012, 06:14 AM
You guys make it sound....nifty, I guess'd be the appropriate word for it. If I can get some legitimate scares from it and it has okay ambiance, I'm in.

MikePizzoff
09-Jan-2012, 08:10 AM
Saw this about 6 months ago. It was entertaining... would probably watch it again, but far from something to write home about.