PDA

View Full Version : why is the censor back on...

Mike70
17-Feb-2012, 09:45 PM
come on i thought that was gone forever. sometimes fuck is fuck and others it's f*ck.

please guys, for the love of adulthood, let's not have this shit on here. we should all be old enough to handle words like fuck, shit, cunt, etc.

though funny enough, the words in this post aren't being marred by asterisks.

bassman
18-Feb-2012, 12:55 AM
Is it edited, though? I think most regular members censor the worst of words out of respect for fellow members...

Mike70
18-Feb-2012, 01:02 AM
Is it edited, though? I think most regular members censor the worst of words out of respect for fellow members...

huh. hadn't considered that. the edited part.

Andy
18-Feb-2012, 08:49 AM
Bass is right, the forum censor is turned off but some people choose to censor themselves.

Neil
20-Feb-2012, 10:56 AM
come on i thought that was gone forever. sometimes fuck is fuck and others it's f*ck.

please guys, for the love of adulthood, let's not have this shit on here. we should all be old enough to handle words like fuck, shit, cunt, etc.

though funny enough, the words in this post aren't being marred by asterisks.

Sorry Mike, that could well be me. Apologies for the confusion.

If I see any strong language I always tend to do the old * to it. Why? Google has black listed this site in the past, and it was a right royal pain in the rear to get it cleared again. As such I'm overzelous about strong language.

Ideally I'd like people to * strong language out themselves. Good netiquette!