PDA

View Full Version : Document of the Dead

Sir James Forbes
02-Jul-2006, 01:27 PM
Folks,

I'm going through my video collection and selling anything I don't get chance to watch anymore. One of those videos is the above. Directed by Roy Frumkes, released on the M.I.A.' label and noted as having "spectacular uncut footage from Night of the Living Dead, DotD, Martin, DayotD & Two Evil Eyes".

The only damage is the Tom Savini autograph on the front cover, which was obtained a few years ago when he was a guest at the Watford film festival.

I'm open to offers if anybody's interested. Please note this is a PAL video.

jscott
02-Jul-2006, 01:43 PM
Moved to the Trading Forum, please post subjects of this nature there in the future. Thanks.

Sir James Forbes
02-Jul-2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks mate. I got confused by having the trading section right in front of my face...doh!

Neil
11-Jul-2006, 09:23 PM
The only damage is the Tom Savini autograph on the front cover, which was obtained a few years ago when he was a guest at the Watford film festival.

We probably walked right by each other! I was there as well!

Sir James Forbes
17-Jul-2006, 12:23 PM
Hey Neil!

Good to see another 'local' boy around here! When was the festival? Can't remember the year!

LivingDeadBeat
19-Oct-2007, 02:06 PM
What kinda price range you looking at?

Andy
20-Oct-2007, 06:08 PM
What kinda price range you looking at?
This thread is from july 2006, its probally a safe bet he has sold it already :p

Danny
20-Oct-2007, 06:11 PM
anyone know if this is any different than the version in the trilogy of the dead box set?

capncnut
21-Oct-2007, 01:41 AM
I prefer the original 60 minute pre-Trilogy version.

LivingDeadBeat
21-Oct-2007, 03:32 PM
This thread is from july 2006, its probally a safe bet he has sold it already :p

I didn't realise :lol: