PDA

View Full Version : Airbourne (film)

Neil
10-May-2012, 01:23 PM
Mark Hamill back in a film? Wow!

As a snowstorm closes in, one final plane takes off. The plane reports to the ground that both pilots are dead, while the slowly dwindling number of passengers on the plane wish that they'd never left the ground.

I4URtdNUhow

Mike70
13-May-2012, 02:37 PM
you've disappointed me. here i thought this was going to be a re-make of the 80s skateboard movie. i'm heartbroken now. here's my sad face: :(

on a side note: when was the last time Hamill was in something? not a burning question and right now i'm too lazy to look it up. i don't remember him being anything but the voice of the joker (among others) in the batman cartoons. he was in that "sleepwalkers" piece of crap but if i remember correctly, that wasn't much of a part. then again, it wasn't much of a movie either.

Rumsfeld
13-May-2012, 06:21 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000434/

Your right Mike, mostly video games.

Danny
13-May-2012, 10:09 PM
mark hamil does villains at least in voice acting really bloody well, premise seems a bit meh but ill watch it just to see how far hes come since luke skywalker.

Sammich
14-May-2012, 12:09 AM
He is famous for his masterful performance as Cocknocker in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I don't know how you all failed to mention that.

PYJFzOzpwHo