PDA

View Full Version : XBOX to XBOX360 game save transfers???

MikePizzoff
03-Jul-2006, 09:32 PM
Can you transfer your game saves from your XBOX to your XBOX 360??? I really want to know because I'm not selling any of my XBOX games (I have 30) when I get the 360 and I've gotten so far in all of them. I'll be so disappointed if I have to start over in all of them.

Danny
04-Jul-2006, 10:30 PM
i think you can but unless you have live its useless as only halo2 works without an emulator.
i think you need a cable to connect em'.

i myself kept my xbox for the same reason my 360 is downstaird but i keep my origional xbox upstiars, i could have got at least one game for it but i dont want to waste the space.
that said id advise against it the 20g memory unit you get with the prmium is allready down to 13gb on mine an i only have 6 games saved on there and id hate to see all the memory my large xbox collection would take up.

CoinReturn
05-Jul-2006, 03:45 AM
Actually hellsing the HHD on 360 has 13 gigs free by default. The remaining 7 are reserved for dashboard updates and system settings.

Danny
05-Jul-2006, 04:12 PM
mine was 15gb left when i got it, but it whent up to 17 when i got rid of some of those lame albums and videos that warner bros put on, now my viedos section has the clerks cartoons instead for my mid game viewing pleasure.:D

"is this some sort of gay thing?"

"....nooo..."

"youre sure?"

"....yessss....."