PDA

View Full Version : is anyone here going to be picking up Kingdom Hearts 2?

Enzomatrix
06-Mar-2006, 08:03 PM
Just a bit curious im looking foward to it and have been for a while.

p2501
09-Mar-2006, 01:38 PM
i was thinking about it. i'm kind of on the hump between buying new games or just saving my pennies to buy a PSP.

i'll more than likely hold on KH2 untill after the price drops.

Enzomatrix
10-Mar-2006, 02:21 AM
i was thinking about it. i'm kind of on the hump between buying new games or just saving my pennies to buy a PSP.

i'll more than likely hold on KH2 untill after the price drops.

lol i have been doing that alot for a number of ps2 games i wanted to try but didnt want to pay full price for. im still looking to get that new hulk game and ultimate spider man for about 20 or less a piece ( i knwo you can get it at gamefly used for 17 or so) but kingdom hearts os one of those games i have to buy new ive been waiting to play it for a while. its one of the few games along with the gta series that i think are worth buying new full price.

DeadJonas190
13-Mar-2006, 09:56 PM
I will have it the day it comes out. A funny thing about the original, I went to Toys R Us to buy it the day it came out and the cashier sold me the deadbox. I get home like 3 hours later because I was out buying stuff all day and realized the game was empty. I called Toys R Us immediatley to see what the heck was going on and they apologized and told me they were aware of what happened and that I could come in and get my copy. When I got there the customer service desk person apologized and then started laughing about it because apparently the lady who was working in the game section that had sold it to me was filling in for somebody while they were on break and she did it to like 5 people. I didn't think it was too funny at the time, but they were cool and stayed open an extra 10 minutes so I could get my game so i wasn't too mad.

Enzomatrix
14-Mar-2006, 01:03 AM
I will have it the day it comes out. A funny thing about the original, I went to Toys R Us to buy it the day it came out and the cashier sold me the deadbox. I get home like 3 hours later because I was out buying stuff all day and realized the game was empty. I called Toys R Us immediatley to see what the heck was going on and they apologized and told me they were aware of what happened and that I could come in and get my copy. When I got there the customer service desk person apologized and then started laughing about it because apparently the lady who was working in the game section that had sold it to me was filling in for somebody while they were on break and she did it to like 5 people. I didn't think it was too funny at the time, but they were cool and stayed open an extra 10 minutes so I could get my game so i wasn't too mad.

lol i definelty would have been ****ed especially if they wouldnt own up to it but since they did gotta give toys r us props. i thought the first KH game wasdss gonna suck because you know disney and all but damn if it wasnt one of the best rpg experiences ive ever had ( FF7 being the first). i liked it so much i even played the gba version and im getting KH2 as soon as it comes out. ive been hearing mixed rumblings about it though and there some rumor about japan getting a special version of KH with weapons the us version didnt have and the same may happen for KH 2.