PDA

View Full Version : Outpost 2 (film)

Neil
15-Aug-2012, 10:07 PM
Seems those undead Nazi's are taking over europe now...

0DWFq-_Ff9E

Cykotic
16-Aug-2012, 11:01 PM
Watching it now... the first one was pretty good, this one so far is just as good

Neil
17-Aug-2012, 09:22 AM
Watching it now... the first one was pretty good, this one so far is just as good

This one has a bigger budget, so does it feel bigger?

Cykotic
17-Aug-2012, 10:45 AM
oh yes

MinionZombie
17-Aug-2012, 12:00 PM
I'll have to check this out sometime. I think I saw the first movie on The Horror Channel or something like that. Pretty enjoyable ... it had Tyres from Spaced in it too (Michael Smiley).

Cykotic
17-Aug-2012, 07:13 PM
I'll have to check this out sometime. I think I saw the first movie on The Horror Channel or something like that. Pretty enjoyable ... it had Tyres from Spaced in it too (Michael Smiley).

you know... i never noticed him!

MinionZombie
18-Aug-2012, 10:30 AM
you know... i never noticed him!

Probably because he wasn't banging on about how: "Last Night was an A1, tip-top, clubbing, jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun, on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that. I just wish that I could control these *f*cking mood swings!*" :D

MinionZombie
27-Aug-2012, 10:31 AM
Review of the movie here:

http://film.thedigitalfix.com/content/id/75912/outpost-ii-black-sun.html

Gets a 7/10 ... reviewer did spoil his view somewhat when he disregarded Dead Snow (which I thought was a really enjoyable flick), indeed his apparent disdain for Dead Snow seems all-the-stranger when he suggests he's a fan of Zombie Lake, which is one of the cheesiest, silliest zombie Nazi movies ever (and, btw, a flick I also rather enjoy).