PDA

View Full Version : They Day They Came Back Updates - Festival News

Scott Goldberg
04-Jul-2006, 03:18 AM
Just wanted to give you all a heads up on an "Horror Movie Making" Workshop that I will be conducting on Saturday, August 5th, 2006 at 1 PM at the 2006 Pocono Mountains Film Festival in Tannersville, PA. For more information on "The Making of Horror Films Workshop", as well as the screenings of "The Day They Came Back" and "All I Want For Christmas", be sure to check out: http://www.poconomountainsfilmfestival.com . Following the screenings that evening is the Awards Ceremony, as "The Day They Came Back" was nominated for "Best Short Horror Film". Hope to see you there! You can e-mail me at: Scott@ScottGoldbergFilms.com to let me know that you will be attending.

Also, "The Day They Came Back" will be playing at the 2006 Rhode Island International Horror Film Festival on Saturday, October 7th, 2006 at part of the "Zombiethon" event that is taking place, with awards to be given out shortly after the event.

Also, "The Day They Came Back" will be playing at the 2006 Eerie Horror Film Festival in Erie, PA from October 4th-6th, 2006.

And last but not least, it will also be playing at the 2006 It Came From Lake Michigan! Film Festival in Racine, Wisconson on October 20th-22nd, 2006 and I will also be doing some guest speaking at the event. Wayne, the festival founder and myself are in discssion for some sort of a workshop. I will keep you all posted.

I will keep my Myspace.com Website updated with Festival News, etc until I get a new host and website for my official website, so add me over at: www.myspace.com/scottgoldberg

Take care!

jscott
04-Jul-2006, 03:26 PM
Wish I could make it to any of those Festivals, but they're just too darn far away. Thanks for the info Scott, and I wish you the best of luck.