Zj0bgePpkgc

:)

Tullaryx
06-Jul-2006, 06:21 PM
I am there!

bassman
06-Jul-2006, 06:30 PM
No audio:mad:

Looks cool though. Maybe I should pick up a 360 for this and that other game you guys have been talking about. I think it's called "Dead Rising".

If I hear anything about a new "Grand Theft Auto" game, I probably will buy a 360. And then have to start all over with all the cd's that I have burned to my XBOX.:(

Danny
06-Jul-2006, 06:57 PM
this is really ,really old news this has been on the net for almost a year now, what with all the is it or isnt it chris redfield items on the net.

which by the way if you look when hes covering his eyes from the sun and look at chris stars card on the character select at the start fo resi 1, the origional, its the exact same guy only higher detail.

Bunker65
06-Jul-2006, 06:58 PM

Looks cool though. Maybe I should pick up a 360 for this and that other game you guys have been talking about. I think it's called "Dead Rising".

If I hear anything about a new "Grand Theft Auto" game, I probably will buy a 360. And then have to start all over with all the cd's that I have burned to my XBOX.:(

GTA 4 will be coming to the 360 sometime in the fall. While it's not an Xbox 360 exclusive it will have exclusive "episodic content" that will be available to download through Xbox Live :).

MikePizzoff
06-Jul-2006, 07:12 PM
Running zombies? Ugh. The series really has turned for the worse.

GTA 4 will be coming to the 360 sometime in the fall. While it's not an Xbox 360 exclusive it will have exclusive "episodic content" that will be available to download through Xbox Live :).

GTA 4 isn't set to be released until October 16, 2007.

Bunker65
06-Jul-2006, 07:24 PM

My bad, sorry :D. My old eye's don't see numbers correctly sometimes :eek:.

Tullaryx
06-Jul-2006, 07:38 PM

True, but the episodic download content will still be exclusive (not time-exclusive) for the 360. :)

general tbag
06-Jul-2006, 08:41 PM

there is a new mod chip coming out for the 360 which would allow you to use them if they are backward compatiable. also to rip the new 360 ones to.

so much for microsoft security .

res evil 5 sheesh, after code veronica and the cross dressing baddie, i gave up on the series. the series ended at 2 for me.

CoinReturn
06-Jul-2006, 08:59 PM
To those of you saying that the RE series isnt what it used to be, and that running zombies suck, blah blah, play Resident Evil 4. It reinvigorated the series, and is one of the best games ever made. I have full faith in Capcom in making RE5 even better, no other videogame company does survival horror better.

general tbag
07-Jul-2006, 12:20 AM
To those of you saying that the RE series isnt what it used to be, and that running zombies suck, blah blah, play Resident Evil 4. It reinvigorated the series, and is one of the best games ever made. I have full faith in Capcom in making RE5 even better, no other videogame company does survival horror better.

what about konami.... for what they did in silent hill 1 it took capcom 4 games to do 3d.

Danny
07-Jul-2006, 12:29 AM
exactly as mutch as i love resi it in no way is ever on par with silent hill each silent hill game is aat least 2 years ahead of the last resi game, what with the little improvement to character models between resi and code veroncia and the staggeringly good silnet hill to silent hill 2.

mista_mo
07-Jul-2006, 06:17 PM
Silent hill two scared the crap outta me...I loved that game, even tho I didn't get that far. I prefer the old style of Resident evil games better myself..Resident Evil four gets dull after about 3 times...I've said it before, but it's not even that scary.

I know I'll get ripped to peices for this, But I honestly think that the Outbreak games are the best in the series. Thats just my humble opinion.
Theres very little that gets you on edge then a zombie elephant chasing you through a zoo...

p2501
08-Jul-2006, 02:36 AM
PPPPFFFFFFFFFTT.

what doesn't that promo rip off?

running zombies.
MGS-4's location.
the blackhawk down city scape.
Chow yun-fats' down the barrel squint
the tragicly overcompensated gun.

and who the **** carries a bowie knife on their sholder? it doesn't even look cool, let alone function.

RE5 = the new ford mustang. sure it make look pretty but it's built by the inept, and handles like ****e.

yes and no. it took them FOUR games to incorporate even the most basic of design changes that fans have been screaming for. further, Re4 excells primarily because most people were expecting another ****e RE sequell and got a "decent" game. it's nothing epic, at best it's worth buying form the $19.99 bin.

if you like the series that's fine. but don't hate on us because RE1-3 never took advantage of their full potential.

general tbag
08-Jul-2006, 06:42 AM
if you like the series that's fine. but don't hate on us because RE1-3 never took advantage of their full potential.

re3 was a cash in with no thought into the game, the only think i liked is the zombies rising out the grave.

re 1, 2 were decent and love to play 1.5, as chris redfield and the stars going back to racoon city after the mansion incident, and well zero ... urgghhhh

you have to remember re 1 and 2 were pioneering games back in the day

silent hill 1 came out 01/31/99

resident evil 2 01/29/98

konami just refined the gameplay .

now if i can only find a copy of re 1.5

Rottedfreak
08-Jul-2006, 07:50 AM
What bugged me about the games were
Resi 1 set up the basic controls, RE 2 introduced scenarios and a zap system, RE3 introduced gun powder, giant boss that chases you and live selection, CV was just a 3D installment with uzis and slow motion action sequences, Zero introduced the partner system and inventory drop, REmake had the crinsom heads and defense items and none of them ever had the gameplay gimmicks the previous ones did.

Andy
08-Jul-2006, 09:19 AM
re 1, 2 were decent and love to play 1.5, as chris redfield and the stars going back to racoon city after the mansion incident, and well zero ... urgghhhh

now if i can only find a copy of re 1.5

by 1.5 are you refering to the infamous prototype resident evil 2 we all saw which had leon and elza trying to escape from a modern police station?

if so, you'll never find a copy. it was never completed or released in any format at any stage, it was scrapped very early on.

check out this (http://www.bioflames.com/) site for all the known details about the game.

general tbag
09-Jul-2006, 01:20 AM
by 1.5 are you refering to the infamous prototype resident evil 2 we all saw which had leon and elza trying to escape from a modern police station?

if so, you'll never find a copy. it was never completed or released in any format at any stage, it was scrapped very early on.

check out this (http://www.bioflames.com/) site for all the known details about the game.

yea read it but it was released on a japan demo disc and some people claim there a leaked 75 percent copy floatting round in cyber space somewhere.

zombiegirl
09-Jul-2006, 02:15 AM
I personally love the resident evil series and have every game they put out in the U.S. I can't wait for 5 but (sniffs) that was a 360 ad and I want a PS3.
As for silent hill, I have all of those too and I love them.
Any body played clocktower 3? It's a great play also.

Andy
09-Jul-2006, 08:10 AM
I can't wait for 5 but (sniffs) that was a 360 ad and I want a PS3.

its coming out on the Wii and PS3 aswell :p

plus it'll be better on those systems than on the 360 :elol:

zombiegirl
09-Jul-2006, 03:25 PM
You Are THE MAN Andy. Thanks. :D
PS3 will be better than the 360 LOL