PDA

View Full Version : Very early resi 4 footage.

Andy
06-Jul-2006, 06:43 PM
Footage from the first beta version of resident evil 4. the game has changed ALOT since those days.

for those who dont know, they were trying to go for a very "silent hill" feel at first.. this was ditched eventually for the action approach we all know and love.

jGRZwypXMFg

Danny
06-Jul-2006, 06:54 PM
resident evil 4 was god aweful, and im a hard core resi fan for a very long time, it was easy and boring, i prefered cold fear, but that whole creepy doll thing looked pretty cool but i guess it was too supernatural rather than resis usual action/ scifi route.

MikePizzoff
06-Jul-2006, 07:03 PM
That was an awesome video. Too bad they didn't keep going in that direction with the game.

Although, I've never played Res 4. Damn you, Nintendo!

Bunker65
06-Jul-2006, 07:09 PM
That room with dolls would have been cool in the final game :). Reminded me some of "Trilogy Of Terror".

mista_mo
06-Jul-2006, 07:14 PM
They should've kept going in that direction instead of the way they went. Resident evil four was good, but it wasn't scary. Not in anyway at all. I only wish they would've done it that way instead....

Danny
06-Jul-2006, 08:21 PM
They should've kept going in that direction instead of the way they went. Resident evil four was good, but it wasn't scary. Not in anyway at all. I only wish they would've done it that way instead....

i couldnt agree more.