PDA

View Full Version : Can't post more than 1 video on a thread??

Mr. Clean
07-Dec-2012, 08:43 AM
I tried posting 2 videos links early and got an error saying you can only post one video link in a thread/reply and told me to change that. Never been a problem before. Whats up with that?

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?20995-Far-Cry-3

Neil
07-Dec-2012, 08:57 AM
I've fixed your post for you (so it has the two videos). I'll wait for Andy to comment on the problem!?

Out of interest, if you amend your post, and copy and paste one of the video to introduce a third video? Do you get an error?

The reason I ask is I changed your links to regular YOUTUBEHD format.

Mr. Clean
07-Dec-2012, 09:59 AM
working now, the only thing I seen different(from Neil's fix) was the video tags said youtubehd instead of video.

Not sure if that was the problem but perhaps it's a clue in the right direction.

thanks again :)

Andy
07-Dec-2012, 01:35 PM
working now, the only thing I seen different(from Neil's fix) was the video tags said youtubehd instead of video.

Not sure if that was the problem but perhaps it's a clue in the right direction.

thanks again :)

Answered your own question there, the [VIDEO] tag is vb's built in video embed code and its abit pointless to be honest.. if you use my own tags instead.. videolink and videolink, they will work and allow you to post however many you like.

I'll remove that medddling video tag later on today..