PDA

View Full Version : Teaser Clips From The Reckoning

Pistolero Films
11-Jul-2006, 12:05 AM
Not polished up...but just two teasers...

http://www.youtube.com/user/PistoleroFilms

DjfunkmasterG
11-Jul-2006, 01:07 AM
Hey dude,

I watched the first clip... This one was ok, but your 30 second title card intro is too long. However, of the two clips this is the best. The worst, which was teaser #2 (Girl with AXE...) Please don't take this the wrong way, but I would not show that clip... it is pretty bad, and the CGI blood spray is horrible. The editing is really bad and the blonde + camera blocking on the kicks and shoves was just horrid.

If you tell people you spent $10,000 on this movie with a clip like that you are going to get some very negative press and word of mouth.

I am trying to be constructive here and give you feedback without the B.S. most people may give.

zombiesman
12-Jul-2006, 06:18 PM
I checked them out and thought they were pretty darn good. I love the axe scene and the conversations are acted out welll., I cant wait for more.

When is this coming out?

Adrenochrome
12-Jul-2006, 07:03 PM
H... it is pretty bad, and the CGI blood spray is horrible. The editing is really bad and the blonde + camera blocking on the kicks and shoves was just horrid.

If you tell people you spent $10,000 on this movie with a clip like that you are going to get some very negative press and word of mouth.

I'll have to agree here....pig's blood and pumps would look so much better. The CGI really ruins the scene.

I still want to see the entire thing, tho....but, $10,000???

Pistolero Films
15-Jul-2006, 01:28 PM
Hey

Just to let you know, these were very rough edits and I 'axed' the cheesy cgi.

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate the honesty. I'm hoping the editor can take the clips and portray them better than I.

The budget was set for $6000, but we went over to about $8000 CDN. This includes cams, equipment, rentals, and wages to crew. I was expecting it to be about $10,000 because everyone of my projects goes over budget.