PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead remake?

xinzhan
25-Oct-2013, 01:56 AM
Is there going to be a dawn of the dead 2 from dawn of the dead 2004 remake? did those people die at the end of the 2004 remake if there is adawn of the dead 2 what is it about. Thanks

kidgloves
25-Oct-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi,

There was talk of it and Zack Snyder talked about doing another zombie movie as well but I think they've both been shelved.

SeekNDestroy82
08-Nov-2013, 12:49 AM
I hope not. 2004 DOTD was pretty good as a film in itself, but I think any type of direct sequel would just be incredibly lame. If Snyder would like to start his own brand of zombie saga similar to what Romero did however then that might be cool I guess..

bassman
08-Nov-2013, 11:39 AM
A while back it was said that Snyder was producing his own "Army of the Dead" with the intent to let someone else direct. Not a direct sequel, but probably as close as it'll ever get. I doubt it's happening now that Snyder is one of the front men of DC's movie universe.

Legion2213
08-Nov-2013, 04:52 PM
A while back it was said that Snyder was producing his own "Army of the Dead" with the intent to let someone else direct. Not a direct sequel, but probably as close as it'll ever get. I doubt it's happening now that Snyder is one of the front men of DC's movie universe.

Weren't there some artist renditions of fortified cities being mobbed my millions of zombies around for that?

bassman
08-Nov-2013, 08:38 PM
Weren't there some artist renditions of fortified cities being mobbed my millions of zombies around for that?

Yeah, I seem to remember that. I believe it came close to production, but then something happened. Since then....we've heard nothing. I think it was abandoned all together.