PDA

View Full Version : Finally working on part III of Days of the Dead

Arcades057
20-Jul-2006, 04:49 AM
A little hard to do this while working 60+ hours a week so bear with me, ye ole fans of the series. Those who didn't like it, well you got one more to slog through. I think. I'm pretty sure this'll be the last one.

I'm hoping to touch on a couple things that happened in real life here in FL over the last year, most notably the hurricanes. I'm imagining people who don't know the storm coming is a hurricane until they hear the thousand 747s overhead and the trees are bending sideways. It's hard thinking of an ending for the bit, as I like the characters too much to use the much-vaunted "everyone dies" catch, so it's working.

Those of you who liked the first two, I hope you'll like this one. I've recieved some pretty good comments on it, so I figured I'd at least get one more finished. Keep your eyes peeled, it'll hopefully be out sometime within the next few weeks.

Jonathan
18-Aug-2006, 12:21 AM
Cool can't wait until you get it done. It's pretty surreal to read about the dead taking over places that i see all the time. You also have a very engaging style.

Arcades057
18-Aug-2006, 12:27 AM
You from the Boca/Delray area?

I'm slogging along. Work is keeping me to about an hour a week on it, so it hasn't grown too much. I'm not going to give up on it, though. Might take a little longer than I thought at first.

Svengoolie
18-Aug-2006, 01:08 AM
Boca/Delray sucks!

Fort Myers....REPRESENT!:D

axlish
18-Aug-2006, 02:34 PM
Sounds cool Arcades. Just so you know, I mixed in Hurricanes into my flick I just made, Season of the Dead, and it is also set and shot in Florida. Just don't want you to think that I copied ;)

Jonathan
18-Aug-2006, 11:00 PM
You from the Boca/Delray area?

I'm slogging along. Work is keeping me to about an hour a week on it, so it hasn't grown too much. I'm not going to give up on it, though. Might take a little longer than I thought at first.

Yep west Boca.

Arcades057
19-Aug-2006, 03:45 AM
Some foo said...

Boca/Delray sucks!

Fort Myers....REPRESENT!

Two words... Daaaaa Bears! :D