PDA

View Full Version : Where the New Day should be filmed!

AcesandEights
27-Jul-2006, 01:28 PM
A submarine base (http://russos.livejournal.com/210363.html). I'm sure filiming would only cost a few rubles (not counting kickbacks to the Organyzatsya).

Some of the interior still looks very pristine, and other look nicely (and spookily) derelict. Don't believe me. Imagine a small group of survivors or, perhaps, a lone survivor backing away into a dead end room whose hatch they had not been able to seal and seeing a horde of zombie spilling through the below doorway and knowing they have nowehere to run:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/DougOBrien/bal-825-48.jpg

bassman
27-Jul-2006, 01:33 PM
Cool idea and all.....but I very much doubt they'll get ANYTHING good like that into the film.

It will probably take place in a Starbucks or something.....

AcesandEights
27-Jul-2006, 01:38 PM
Come on, Bassman, get with the program! The BASEMENT of a Starbucks, that's the least I can hope for. ;)

Adrenochrome
27-Jul-2006, 01:47 PM
Cool idea and all.....but I very much doubt they'll get ANYTHING good like that into the film.

It will probably take place in a Starbucks or something.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MinionZombie
27-Jul-2006, 06:11 PM
Starbucks? Surely not, it'll no doubt take place in a disused industrial area, in a basement ... where hippity-hoppers verbally battle and some phat/fat guy keeps yelping "yo DJ, spin that sh*t" ... I can see it now...:rockbrow: That Nick Cannon chap will fit right in ... throw in a cameo by whichever black artist is most popular these days on the kid's MTV, chuck in another black guy who just makes gruff-man "jokes" ... oh wait, we've already got Ving Rhames - scratch that previous suggestion, it's been dealt with. :|

Guru ofthe Dead
28-Jul-2006, 07:10 AM
How about they film this in a dirty toilet in some run down truck stop on the edge of a ghost town in Arizona. With the cast as it is why not find a crappy place to film it.:D

Danny
28-Jul-2006, 07:12 AM
that man is a marketing genius!:D

Guru ofthe Dead
29-Jul-2006, 04:01 AM
that man is a marketing genius!:D
If that was pointed at me I just call em as I see em.

"You can't polish a turd." a quote from Darnell in Christine

radiokill
31-Jul-2006, 06:43 PM
that hatch idea would make a cool scene:skull:
...but they'll probably end up building something that looks like a Batcave knockoff

dmbfanintn
01-Aug-2006, 03:55 PM
How about the Gateway storage center in PA???:D :D

bassman
01-Aug-2006, 04:16 PM
How about the Gateway storage center in PA???:D :D

I like where your head's at;) ....

:p

Macabre
01-Aug-2006, 06:06 PM
I think they should shoot it in a Chuck E. Cheese's.

DjfunkmasterG
01-Aug-2006, 06:20 PM
It's is being shot in Bulgaria.... So, unless one of us lives over there we will never know what they are shooting or how it will come out.

The Minute they announced the locale I knew it had to be a low budget flick and they are trying to make every $$$ stretch to make as big a film as possible. Only time will tell.

MinionZombie
02-Aug-2006, 09:57 AM
"Day of the Bulgarian Zombies Remake" ... dun-dun-duuuuuuuun!

That's going to be interesting ... a bunch of foreign-looking zombies running around "America", lol...

The more I hear about this flick the more is sounds a complete and utter toss-wank.

acealive1
17-May-2007, 06:33 AM
el toro air force base

MinionZombie
17-May-2007, 07:16 AM
el toro air force base
I think it's a bit late for that now. :p

It's already been filmed in a steaming pile of sh*t factory covered in plonker juice. :sneaky::D

AcesandEights
17-May-2007, 12:09 PM
*Sniff, Sniff* I smell the decayed stench of thread necromancy.

"I say to you againe, doe not call up Any that you can not put downe..."

dirtydwarf
17-May-2007, 01:03 PM
Starbucks? Surely not, it'll no doubt take place in a disused industrial area, in a basement ... where hippity-hoppers verbally battle and some phat/fat guy keeps yelping "yo DJ, spin that sh*t" ... I can see it now...:rockbrow: That Nick Cannon chap will fit right in ... throw in a cameo by whichever black artist is most popular these days on the kid's MTV, chuck in another black guy who just makes gruff-man "jokes" ... oh wait, we've already got Ving Rhames - scratch that previous suggestion, it's been dealt with. :|

Let's not forget the Special Forces team that contains several totaly hot, yet extremly tough female operatives..cause we all know how realiastic that is...

Cody
17-May-2007, 04:54 PM
florida / pa

acealive1
17-May-2007, 06:47 PM
I think it's a bit late for that now. :p

It's already been filmed in a steaming pile of sh*t factory covered in plonker juice. :sneaky::D
reshoots were happening as early as 2 months ago

MinionZombie
17-May-2007, 07:59 PM
reshoots were happening as early as 2 months ago
They bothered doing reshoots on this pile of horse crap?! :stunned:

Re-shoot it in the head and leave it in a ditch more like. :D

acealive1
17-May-2007, 08:55 PM
They bothered doing reshoots on this pile of horse crap?! :stunned:

Re-shoot it in the head and leave it in a ditch more like. :D

it started happening right around the time the trailer came out. too bad the director undercut the guy who remade dawn,otherwise day wouldnt suck

MinionZombie
17-May-2007, 10:22 PM
A film sucking doesn't just come down to the director, a significant chunk is down to the writer, (s)he who makes the source material. If that's sh*t, it's all f*cked from day one.

Methinks the writer was phoning this script in for some fast cash. :rolleyes:

dirtydwarf
24-May-2007, 12:50 PM
A film sucking doesn't just come down to the director, a significant chunk is down to the writer, (s)he who makes the source material. If that's sh*t, it's all f*cked from day one.

Methinks the writer was phoning this script in for some fast cash. :rolleyes:

Do you think they even bothered with a script? :D

MinionZombie
24-May-2007, 01:10 PM
Do you think they even bothered with a script? :D
If you count writing "rape Romero's work and try to make fast, whorish cash off it" on the back of a fag packet, a script ... well, I guess they had a script. :lol:

bassman
24-May-2007, 01:15 PM
If you count writing "rape Romero's work and try to make fast, whorish cash off it" on the back of a fag packet, a script ... well, I guess they had a script. :lol:

I've read that script! Except it wasn't called "Day".....

hrmmm....what was it called? OH YEAH! "Dawn of the Dead"!(2004)

MinionZombie
24-May-2007, 01:17 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

*high five* :cool:

dirtydwarf
07-Jun-2007, 06:46 PM

Stop it!!! if you don't stop making fun of DAWN04 I will take my ball and go home! It was a great movie! And in case you didn't know it was secretly backed by GAR himself! The funds to be used to gain Hilary Clinton the 2008 presidency. She in turn offered to use her power to get GAR the copyright's and control of every zombie movie created after NOTLD was released. Savini will be assassinated for daring to back NOTLD 90 and GAR will be issued control of his hated nemesis' (Danny Boyle) 28 Days+ franchise. In 2009 a remake of 28 days later will be released by GAR with lumbering, slow infected. Don't you see it people? is is his master plan. 2009 will be the death of the running zombie/infected. Never again will his throne be challenged by young MTV'is upstarts. did I mention Zack Snyder will become GAR's personal assistant and be very, very wealthy....

Danny
07-Jun-2007, 07:30 PM
....wow, someones been off there riddliin today or something.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 04:47 AM
Ooh!! I know where this film should be shot!! Right between the eyes. :D