PDA

View Full Version : CS 1.6/Source or DoD Source anyone?

erisi236
27-Jul-2006, 08:38 PM
Anyone here play Counter Strike 1.6/Source or Day of Defeat Source?

If you do I'm usually hanging out in public severs with this name "erisi236" or "Winx Club" I'd like to go up against or team up with some HPotDers :D

general tbag
27-Jul-2006, 08:45 PM
cs source:lol:

1.6 is where it at. i used to play the pc version, but opted for the xbox version .

erisi236
27-Jul-2006, 09:02 PM
Not a fan of Source I take it? :D

I still play 1.6 mostly but stuff just look so much better in Source. :cool:

CoinReturn
27-Jul-2006, 09:17 PM
I play CS:S, 1.6 is boring to me. I'll add you do my friends list. Whats your account name?

general tbag
27-Jul-2006, 09:23 PM
dont get me wrong source is ok, but 1.6 is better, it takes more skill, the hit box on source is much larger, it more a weekend warrior game opposed to 1.6.

typically 1.6 player can make the jump and play better on source, than source players to 1.6 and getting owned. i think the best quote about source i heard was how source needs to sit on the shelf a bit longer till it ripens.

yea source looks pretty, but coming from 1.3 jaggies , 1.6 looks mint to me.even the xbox version is very nicely done.

steam is a pile of turd, but understandable. them were dark days near the end of won.net. that why i went to xbox , no cheating, all closed code. hopefully source does make the hop to 360 and i might cut it some slack .

btw dod is a great game, havent played the source version, but the original can still hold itsa own .

LoSTBoY
27-Jul-2006, 10:54 PM
I play Counter Strike: Source. Go by the name 'Immaculate'

Now that I have a decent connection I can hold my own. I've still to top off my ultimate best move of killing 2 people with a headshot with one bullet. I got dubbed a cheat but when they looked at my score they knew it was pure luck. :p

Name some servers and times and I will meet you there.

EDIT: Ah, I forgot about DoD, I played the free weekend trial. Most excellent.

CoinReturn
27-Jul-2006, 10:58 PM
I play on the LanFusion girls of CS servers, there are like 5 of them and usually have a lot of people.

Edit: haha, double headshot nice. My best kill was a triple nade kill in Dust 2, I threw a frag in to the tunnel by bombsite B, pure luck.

erisi236
27-Jul-2006, 11:23 PM
clutchworks, cs gangsters, and darktower pub servers are usually my hang out spots, lots of quality players go through thoses, not too many obvious hax either, tho this being CS they DO show up. :)

Is it just me or are the public servers more challenging then the clan servers? I usually go even on pubs but bust out 3-1 or 4-1 on some clan servers :rockbrow:

Oh yeah, and the tunnel at B on Dust2 is a great place to kill people CT or T :D