PDA

View Full Version : Weird Science outlawed???

MikePizzoff
31-Jul-2006, 02:53 AM
I figured I'd post this here since the Film Makers forum is for living dead films.

This is a short movie I made just for fun about a year and a half ago. Don't go too hard on the criticism.... I thought up the idea one day around 11 AM; we started filming at about 1 PM; the movie was done being edited around 7 PM. We didn't put any time or effort into this... it was all "one take is good enough" (Ed Wood style) and whatnot.

Anyway, I hope some of you enjoy it!

ZQoiFsUmSfU

The filmmaker's forum is for all filmmaking stuff, not just zombies, cheers, MZ

axlish
31-Jul-2006, 03:21 AM
I enjoyed it. If only it were cheaper to license music...

MikePizzoff
31-Jul-2006, 05:31 AM
I enjoyed it. If only it were cheaper to license music...

Thanks dude! I've been making a lot of my own music lately so once I finally make a movie to actually put out I won't have to worry about that bull****.

coma
31-Jul-2006, 02:56 PM
Funny stuff. has several good laffs.
Good photography, angles etc
editing is better than average for this kind of short film.
Good use of music. The Motley Crue bit was hilarious
More like Roger Corman than Ed Wood.:D

DjfunkmasterG
31-Jul-2006, 03:19 PM
Not too bad. it did have some funny moments. The nods to office space was great, and the fact the film was outlawed had me laughing.

You can definately tell it was all one take willies, but hey for a spoof comedy it was cool.

chukrok
31-Jul-2006, 11:40 PM
For the most part, I thought the acting was rather good as well.

MikePizzoff
01-Aug-2006, 12:06 AM
For the most part, I thought the acting was rather good as well.

Funny you should say that because I think the acting is kind of weak. I'm no good at acting (I'm the one with the brown pants and kinda shaggy black hair)... and the other two guys were stoned so they were tough to work with and not up to their standard.