PDA

View Full Version : Eating Habits Teaser

Fulcifan91
31-Jul-2006, 04:58 AM
DJ quickley put together a nice teaser that i am proud toshow off, so please, let me know what you think!!

http://www.spaghettiindustries.com/EATING_HABITS_Teaser.wmv

DjfunkmasterG
01-Aug-2006, 11:36 PM
I hope everyone enjoys the teaser... I should have put a warning card before because of how graphic it is, but I forgot. :p

I promise the next teaser for EATING HABITS will be toned down on the violence and gore, and if it isn't it will at least have a warning.

Fulcifan91
02-Aug-2006, 04:35 AM
Dang really? I thought there wasnt enough gore in the trailer! haha.

No one ever seems to resond to the Eating Habits thread, maybe its just a coicidence, or maybeit actually sucks! eh:confused:

EvilBread
02-Aug-2006, 11:49 AM
Not bad at all. The only thing that really stood out bad for me, was the sound effect for the punch. Sounded far too cliche and unreal.

Other than that, for a teaser trailer it perked my interest.

zombiegirl
02-Aug-2006, 01:59 PM
I like the teaser trailor and can't wait for your movie. Fulci you did great FX work. Your line about roast pork sounds very like something I saw in a documentary on cable about canabals. I don't remember the name of the documentary though. Good job to you too DJ. :)

DjfunkmasterG
02-Aug-2006, 03:33 PM
I asked them about that pork line when we fimed it and it seems some serial killer back in the day actually made that quote. :D

Moon Knight
03-Aug-2006, 02:53 AM
Interesting stuff. However, I do agree with the punch gag, the effect is a lil over the top. Look forward to seeing more.

Fulcifan91
03-Aug-2006, 02:58 AM
Cool, I'm glad you guys dig it. I will follow DJ's footsteps somewhat, and have you guys on the forums be my test audience for short clips from the film.

Kaos
03-Aug-2006, 04:03 AM
The editing was superb.

Fulcifan91
03-Aug-2006, 05:03 AM
All kudos on editing go to DJ. I don't know the first thing about it.

DjfunkmasterG
03-Aug-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah I agree, the punch sound FX sucks, but I have a limited library and I am not shelling out $50.00 for a bunch of Sound FX when I need only one. I am going to try to run it through some filters and pitch it down and few more percentage points.

I figured for a teaser/short clips it would be fine.

MikePizzoff
03-Aug-2006, 03:40 PM
Looks awesome guys! The only thing I didn't like was the punch sound effect.

EvilBread
03-Aug-2006, 07:49 PM
Why not make your own sound effect?

Piece of steak + fist + microphone = voila.

bassman
03-Aug-2006, 07:53 PM
I have no audio on my computer....but it looks nice, guys...

damn I hate having no audio:mad: :mad: :mad:

DjfunkmasterG
03-Aug-2006, 09:32 PM
Love the Sig Card....

I have Ghostbusters in the DVD player watching it with Commentary. :D

bassman
03-Aug-2006, 09:35 PM
Love the Sig Card....

I have Ghostbusters in the DVD player watching it with Commentary. :D

That's one of my favorite commentaries. It's actually informative. Some commentaries are just "Okay....now they're doing this. Now they're going to do this. Etc, etc." It's ridiculous.

Some commentaries shouldn't even be on the disc. "Ghostbusters" is a good one, though. I just wish Aykroyd was on it.

DjfunkmasterG
03-Aug-2006, 09:45 PM
It is a great commentary. Another good one is the commentary for Return of the Living Dead (1985)