PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Battlefront 2

AssassinFromHell
31-Jul-2006, 01:30 PM
Anybody picked this game up yet? I just did after it was re-released in the Platinum Hits series for forty bucks less. I loved the first one alot, and well now, thanks to the new one, I hate the old one. I've been addicted to this since I got it. Space battles, jedis, and objectives other than capture command posts.

So what do you all think about this game?

general tbag
31-Jul-2006, 01:48 PM
always kinda wondered about it , since it was xb9ox live enabled., anything like the rogue squadron series, love to do the hoth scene with 16 others.

AssassinFromHell
31-Jul-2006, 02:22 PM
It's been ages since I've played Rogue Squadron, but from what I remember, it's similar.

The Hoth scenes are sweet in the game. Another thing is a downloadable expansion via Xbox Live is in the works, and will be avaliable soon. I know that the Jabba's Palace in SW:BF 2 was downloadable for SW:BF via Live a while ago. But I don't have Live, so I miss out.

I've probably played a combined twelve hours at least on this game, and am still only as far as the SW4 storyline in the campaign. So it'll give ya a bit of playing time, unlike the first, which I blew over in a short sitting.