PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising tv spot

CoinReturn
31-Jul-2006, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQddAJ4V8Dk

Very slick, I think this game is gonna be huge. Also, at the end it says "Playable demo coming soon to Xbox Live Marketplace". Awesome!

p2501
01-Aug-2006, 01:12 AM
finally reserved it today. go lazy assed me

MinionZombie
01-Aug-2006, 11:06 AM
Now that just makes a friggin' awesome looking game look even more friggin' awesome, and that disclaimer - just makes it even better, can't beat a bit of extreme gore can you? :cool:

Was I seeing things, or did he rip out the intestines of a zombie, bare-handed, in that trailer? :rockbrow::eek::cool:

Danny
01-Aug-2006, 11:08 AM
most downloaded demo of 06?

okay who wants this game *raises hand*:D

MikePizzoff
01-Aug-2006, 11:55 AM
UGH. My ****ing boss is taking this week off (no work for me) which means I have to push back my expectence of purchasing XBOX 360 and Dead Rising by TWO WEEKS. ARGH!!!!!!!! This trailer nearly gave me a boner.

The opening shots of the mall interior looked like real footage. Jaw dropping graphics.

bassman
01-Aug-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm thinking of getting a 360 for this game alone.

I saw a commercial for it last night. Looks great. Maybe this will somehow help keep the zombie world alive and in the public's mind.

DjfunkmasterG
01-Aug-2006, 06:29 PM
I was watching TNT or TBS yesterday and I saw a commercial for DEAD RISING. It was prett decent and made me want to go watch DAWN of the DEAD.... I know you ask why watch DAWN, well I can't buy the game just yet now can I?