PDA

View Full Version : More about Day of the Dead

Geophyrd
01-Aug-2006, 02:58 PM
From UHM.com (http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/dayofthedead.php)

Fango spoke with writer Jeffrey Reddick about the film, where he revealed that Ving will be playing the "Captain Rhodes" character, while Mena Suvari plays "Sarah," and Nick Cannon plays "Salazar." These were all leading characters in the original. He also adds how this is a "re-imagining" a not necessarily a remake. Of course, we all know that the term "re-imagining" is just a smart way of saying that it's a remake, only with some different stuff added to it. The term is being used a lot now-a-days since Hollywood is afraid to admit that it's out of ideas.

*moved to Dead Remakes Discussion by MZ*

bassman
01-Aug-2006, 03:16 PM
Ummm...no disresprect intended here, Geo.....but why did this need another thread?:rockbrow: :p

I think this was covered in the other threads, as well....

Thanks for the heads up, though...

gunnerkes
01-Aug-2006, 04:41 PM
Im actually quite looking forward to this. If they can get the same feeling of Dread and Depression then it could turn out allright. I quite enjoyed the Dawn remake bar the zombie baby :| Heres hoping...

AssassinFromHell
01-Aug-2006, 05:14 PM
So a crazy kiddie rapper whose "best" shows include the MTV version of Whose Line Is It Anyway is playing the role of an unstable, broken down man.

I love hollywood!