PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter II on 360

general tbag
03-Aug-2006, 12:19 AM
anyone download this yet, is the lag as bad as i hear. to bad such a gem of a game.

darth los
03-Aug-2006, 12:54 AM
from the majority of what i've read about 80% of people are having lag free experiences. The most common complaint is that it's really hard. The A.I. is almost clairevoyant in it's ability to anticipate your next move, counter it then kick you up the ass. This complaint could be due to young teens who are used to these new fighters where matches are decided by who can start their 20 hit combo first. Although, even old school gamers are saying that the game is much harder than they remember. Could be due to rust. If you haven't played in a while the turbo speed in this game takes some major getting used to. Prepare to get your wig pushed back often. Veterans of SF2 say that they're having trouble getting past the third match. There are the standard eight original fighters plus the bosses you can play as. The consensus is that the 10 dollar pricetag is too high for something we've already seen before. Just like the price of movie tickets for retread after remake that hollywood wants us to keep shelling out money for.
:elol:

general tbag
03-Aug-2006, 12:56 AM
i payed 10 bux for capcom collection, best 10 bux i spent in along time. have to see what happens, heard the same complaints. i guess if doa online can do it, i figured sf2 could 2..

erisi236
03-Aug-2006, 01:53 AM
*plays SFII emulation on PC*

hee hee :D