PDA

View Full Version : Flatmates Episode 1

MikePizzoff
03-Aug-2006, 03:38 PM
This is the first episode in a "sitcom" we're going to making (hopefully) weekly. It's all improv and took about a total of 7 or 8 hours from the time we started filming until the time it was done being edited. So, if you're looking for a masterpiece, you won't find it here. We filmed the second episode last night and I'm about to get started on editing it. I'll post it next week, if anybody is interested in seeing it.

Let me know what you think!

kTDD7Y4Rxu4

PS - It seems like YouTube has, for some reason, made the movie generally darker than it's supposed to be. Argh.

DjfunkmasterG
03-Aug-2006, 04:58 PM
It is the compression. I hate hate you tube because even if you use a 100mb file it manages to come off as crappy quality.

MinionZombie
05-Aug-2006, 11:09 AM
lol, damn dude that was well funny. I'll be looking forward to the coming episodes. Is some of it based on truth or what you and your flatmates get up to? It feels very real, I loved the whole "bread" thing too.

The only thing I wasn't feeling was the wide angle lense, zoom in a bit to cut out the black circle border and that'd be it sorted. You may have decided to go with that for a reason, but I personally was distracted by it, made me feel a bit sickly too...:eek:

That said ... very cool, three thumbs up! :D:cool:

MikePizzoff
08-Aug-2006, 06:32 AM
Thanks, Nick!

The only two people that actually live together are Jeff (the guy that kicks them out) and Dylan (the bread dude). I guess it's somewhat based off of what everyone is like... but not too much.

We filmed the second and third "episodes" in two nights. (actually all three were filmed in three nights) I'm putting the finishing touches on them and I'll have them up soon. They introduce new characters that I think are really great.

Sorry about the fisheye being distracting and causing motion sickness but I like it and feel it's somewhat of a characterization of the "show".

garjo
10-Aug-2006, 01:23 AM
That was awsomely funny. I loved it. Make more soon.

Adrenochrome
10-Aug-2006, 01:34 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It was like I stepped back in time 19 years. Beautiful!!!!!
Can't wait to see more!