PDA

View Full Version : Fictional design of a zombie strength hold

Cody
09-Mar-2006, 02:23 AM
Have you ever just thought of how you could design and plan out a dug out or some kind? like maybe a hollowed out water tower with all your jank in it? you know just think of ways you can zombie proof it

zombieparanoia
09-Mar-2006, 08:09 AM
Have you ever just thought of how you could design and plan out a dug out or some kind?

I think so, but I'm not sure what a dug out is in regards to zombies.

like maybe a hollowed out water tower with all your jank in it? you know just think of ways you can zombie proof it

I'm more of a reinforced warehouse kind of guy myself. are you just making words up; jank?

Cody
09-Mar-2006, 07:39 PM
jank = junk

Eyebiter
17-Mar-2006, 03:21 PM
just do a google search for fallout shelter

http://www.nebraskastudies.org/0900/media/0901_013002.jpg

Tullaryx
22-Mar-2006, 05:59 PM
Fallout shelter is great and all, but takes time to build. A warehouse, especially in the industrial section of a city or county would be ideal. Even at its most busiest such areas are not as populated and during a Class 2-3 zombie outbreak it would be one of the last places most people would go to. Most people would go to police stations, hospitals, rec centers, and the ubiquitous mall.

Grab enough like-minded people and famliy and friends you're able to get to and head on to one of these warehouses. Bringing supplies and tools would be beneficial in reinforcing such places. Sure there'll be roaming zombies and the random ones inside the places, but with a cool head and everyone on the same page, it wouldn't take too long to secure the place.

mista_mo
23-Mar-2006, 03:25 PM
whats a class 2 or 3 zombie outbreak...I had no idea that there were such things as levels assigned to this subject.

Tullaryx
23-Mar-2006, 03:28 PM
whats a class 2 or 3 zombie outbreak...I had no idea that there were such things as levels assigned to this subject.

Oh, I'm just following the outbreak classifications made in Max Brook's book Zombie Survival Guide.

Class 2: an outbreak concentrated within a township or county where police, militia and some military intervention needed to put down the outbreak. News reports heavily censored.

Class 3: outbreak has spread past the tri-county area and out into several states, if not internationally. All police, law-enforcement and military resources fully mobilized to counter the threat. Secret is out and everyone knows of the outbreak.