WINNERS ARE BUNKER65 and MIKEPIZZOFF

CONGRATS

Danny
14-Aug-2006, 07:46 PM
allready entered dj.

just cus im so fawking cheap!:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2006, 07:48 PM
Nothing wrong with being cheap if there is something to win for free.

Danny
14-Aug-2006, 08:01 PM
word b'yatch!:lol:

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2006, 08:23 PM
Let's see if my Scottish luck is paying off today, just entered this beyotch big style ... eww ... you know what I mean. It's looking darn good, ooh, I saw a red Ford Mustang out on the country roads today, it looked farkin' awesome and I immediately thought of you ... awww ... we had been off down in Malvern at H Preston and I got a quote for the DVX100B with the bits and bobs I needed, should get the whole deal I need for £2500. Once they get their shipment of 100B's in I'm gonna check one out in person and then I'll make my decision. Hopefully I'll have my hands on it by the end of the month...

Back to Deadlands, hehe, it's looking friggin' awesome. Are the new webisodes coming soon? Not pushin' ya, just wondering cos they're cool-as. :cool:

(Feel privileged to have all my 2's...:p)

LouCipherr
14-Aug-2006, 09:08 PM
ooh! oooh!! can I enter the contest too? :D :p

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2006, 09:17 PM
ooh! oooh!! can I enter the contest too? :D :p

You got your copy on Saturday, plus you have the 62 minute Director's cut and not the MPAA submission. These poor chaps only get a 57 minute version... Without the "Footage"

:D :p :p :p :p :p :p

LouCipherr
14-Aug-2006, 09:19 PM
That's ok, that makes it a... umm... can we call it a "collectors item" if even collectors aren't looking for it? :lol:

MinionZombie
15-Aug-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh maaaaan, you mean we get jipped? :p You can't go flopping around a phrase such as "the footage" and then deny us access...damn youze! Damn youze all ta helllllll!!!

DjfunkmasterG
15-Aug-2006, 11:36 AM
Not totally jipped. The contest version doesn't have the pick-up shot footage in it. So you're only missing 5 minutes of footage, oh and the new ending. Those whom get the winning copies get to see the ending we shot first. Well not technically 1st, but the ending we had to shoot when the original original ending didn't pan out for us.

LouCipherr
15-Aug-2006, 12:08 PM
That's 'Dj speak' for "you're just gonna have to buy the final cut to see the real ending and pickup footage" :lol: :D

DjfunkmasterG
15-Aug-2006, 12:43 PM
That's 'Dj speak' for "you're just gonna have to buy the final cut to see the real ending and pickup footage" :lol: :D

:lol:

If that were the case I would have cut out all the gore. :elol:

For those whom don't know...

We wrapped principal in June 2006, and I began cutting the film with the shot footage, and I was kind of happy with the 57/58 minute cut. That cut is what a majority of the film festivals received and I sent to the MPAA for rating.

I knew we needed pick-up shots, so we scheduled a day and I wrote out 6 pages with 2 new sequences for a new ending to the film, and one extra scene between Lou and I. The new scene with Lou and I had to be done because in the movie we weren't seen for almost 18 minutes at one point so the same place we filmed the webumentaries is the same place the new scene with us was filmed.

Now the film runs almost 63 minutes and is ready to go. Once Neil's contest is over and the winners receive their copies I will begin selling the DVD shortly after. Lou and I worked on the DVD box art last night for about 3 hours, and I test printed about 34 copies of the dvd box art some have errors, and some have different artwork. I also am pre-making 200 copies of the DVD so I can have a jump start once I start selling the film.

You guys maybe getting the film by 1st week of October 2006

Bunker65
11-Sep-2006, 07:08 PM
How it happened I have no idea since the only luck I usually have is bad luck but I got an e-mail from Neil informing me that I won the Deadlands competition :eek: :D .

Can't wait to get my copy & watch it :cool:. No worries though DJ. I plan on buying at least one copy from you when the pre-orders are ready as well :D.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Sep-2006, 08:26 PM
Bunker,

You and MikePizzoff were the winners, and your DVD"s were dropped in the US mail not 7 minutes ago you will probably have them by thursday or Friday. I'm Cheap I used 1st class postage.

Let me know when they arrive, and if you post any reviews here on HPotD please make sure you use the spoiler system if you post comments with spoilers.

Enjoy them when ya get them.

Dj

LouCipherr
12-Sep-2006, 11:53 AM
Well now, congrats to you both! :D Hope ya'll enjoy the flick. ;)

LC

Bunker65
12-Sep-2006, 12:02 PM
Bunker,

You and MikePizzoff were the winners, and your DVD"s were dropped in the US mail not 7 minutes ago you will probably have them by thursday or Friday. I'm Cheap I used 1st class postage.

Let me know when they arrive, and if you post any reviews here on HPotD please make sure you use the spoiler system if you post comments with spoilers.

Enjoy them when ya get them.

Dj

Thanks DJ. That's great news :cool:. Congrats to Mike as well for having good luck :).

I'll let you know as soon as I get the DVD. I hope it does arrive before the weekend. I have to go to my brother's to look after my nephew for the weekend & my brother has a killer home theatre set up with a 10 foot screen. It will be like seeing Deadlands in a theatre !!! :D

Well now, congrats to you both! :D Hope ya'll enjoy the flick. ;)

LC

Thanks LC :). Again, I have no idea how I was a winner with the way my luck usually is :). Maybe this is the beginning of a streak of good luck for me :lol:.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Sep-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah you will probably get it thursday at the latest. Hope you like it.

MinionZombie
12-Sep-2006, 05:43 PM
*scuffs shoes on floor* Sheesh ... I never win anything! *gahl*

hehe