PDA

View Full Version : Zombie short films from UK/Ireland

ZombieFood
09-Mar-2006, 08:27 PM
Howdy!

About a year or so ago, I found a site that had a bunch of homemade (but apparantly high quality) zombie shorts that were made in the UK and/or Ireland.

The shorts themselves were hosted by another souce (iFilms.com, maybe) but enough time had passed that the films were no longer available.

Does anyone know the site and/or films I am talking about (and better yet, how to view them)?

I've done the Google search thing, but it might have dropped out of Google's current index.

Did you ever wish you could go back in time and do a CTRL+D....:rockbrow:

Cereval
09-Mar-2006, 11:03 PM
I save this kind of shmit ... I archive trailers and shorts in particular ... do you remember any titles? I have a few like you describe ...

ZombieFood
10-Mar-2006, 02:59 AM
I wish I did. Memory isn't what it use to be, I guess. I thought the clips were on iFilms at one point, but I just searched there for the last few hours and came up empty.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Mar-2006, 10:19 AM
I save this kind of shmit ... I archive trailers and shorts in particular ... do you remember any titles? I have a few like you describe ...

Just curious, but have you archived any of our old trailers from DEADLANDS. I seem to missing one. My old PC crashed in January and I lost not only the edit I was working on, but some trailers I hadn't yet archived.

Danny
05-May-2006, 03:09 PM
the only zombie one i saw on ifilm was when zombies attack, i think i posted a link in the old forum to it.