PDA

View Full Version : How do you all think the Godfather and Scarface games will turn out?

Enzomatrix
10-Mar-2006, 02:23 AM
im still kind curious how scarface will make a game i guess you could say the gta games show you how it could be done but man movie games rarely ever capture the true essence of the film and vice versa.

erisi236
11-Mar-2006, 06:08 PM
both could be good sandbox/GTA games, but you never know, they both LOOK the part at least.

DeadJonas190
13-Mar-2006, 09:52 PM
In PSM a couple months back they had a few pages on the Scarface game. I guess it takes place after the movie and Tony survived the attack. He now has to rebuild his empire and get revenge on those who tried to kill him.

I really hope it turns out good, after reading the article about it the game seems to have a lot of potential. My favorite part is the "Balls" meter which when filled makes Tony go on a rampage or something like that.

Enzomatrix
13-Mar-2006, 09:56 PM
In PSM a couple months back they had a few pages on the Scarface game. I guess it takes place after the movie and Tony survived the attack. He now has to rebuild his empire and get revenge on those who tried to kill him.

I really hope it turns out good, after reading the article about it the game seems to have a lot of potential. My favorite part is the "Balls" meter which when filled makes Tony go on a rampage or something like that.

so is it going to be set in 70's ? and in the same town the movie was in? if you get to take back that cool ass mansion then that could be a cool game but i dont get how he could have survived i thought he got shot close range at the end in the head.

jdog
14-Mar-2006, 12:37 AM
they look good from what i have seen. a scareface game if it is good will rock!

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2006, 10:05 AM
Scarface was set in the 1980s too as I remember.

As for the game, it just goes as if the ending of the movie hadn't happened. The mansion did get stormed, but Tony didn't die - that's the change in the game.

What makes me laugh is all those black sports stars on Cribs saying Tony Montana is their friggin' idol ... what chumps.

Enzomatrix
14-Mar-2006, 12:26 PM
Scarface was set in the 1980s too as I remember.

As for the game, it just goes as if the ending of the movie hadn't happened. The mansion did get stormed, but Tony didn't die - that's the change in the game.

What makes me laugh is all those black sports stars on Cribs saying Tony Montana is their friggin' idol ... what chumps.

yeah i have to agree with you on that it always annoyed me when they did cribs episodes how everyone felt the need to show off their copy of scarface like yeah you gotta hevt this to be cool or some **** its like ****in cmon its a cool film but its not all that. ****n people are such sheep no original thought its like hey he had scarface i need to have it in my home too.

Danny
13-Apr-2006, 01:06 PM
godfather-rocks
scarface-sucks

you are now enlightened my freinds:cool:

DeadJonas190
16-Apr-2006, 03:16 AM
I like them both hellsing, but out of all the gangster movies, Goodfellas is my favorite.

Danny
16-Apr-2006, 04:10 AM
im talking 'bout the games man!,

and my favourites reservoir dogs... if that counts.

DeadJonas190
17-Apr-2006, 07:09 AM
Ah, well talking about the games, Godfather is the only one out yet so there is no way to tell if Scarface sucks without having played it.

MikePizzoff
17-Apr-2006, 04:35 PM
so is it going to be set in 70's ? and in the same town the movie was in? if you get to take back that cool ass mansion then that could be a cool game but i dont get how he could have survived i thought he got shot close range at the end in the head.

Scarface is set in the 80s, dude. You should at least know that from the soundtrack alone! :evil: (which I recently nabbed on vinyl for FREE, might I add)

I almost picked up the Godfather game yesterday but opted for MLB 2K6, instead.