PDA

View Full Version : Trash men can kill zombies too

VegoTheUnholy
18-Aug-2006, 02:08 AM
For some reason I have always wanted to see a zombie thriller based on dirty funny trash men cleaning up the world one trash truck at a time. let me know what you think. and if you have ideas of funny ways they would clean up the country let me know

rightwing401
18-Aug-2006, 02:09 PM
I think where you should start is to look up the mechanics of a garbage truck. Find out how they operate and what they are equiped with. From there, you can create some basic concepts on how to enhance the trucks. You'd probably have to give some basic background as to how the society exists in this zombie filled world that has garbage men cleaning up the mess. I really don't want to mention any more ideas because this is your story and its creation should be all you.

deadpunk
19-Sep-2006, 03:13 AM
For some reason I have always wanted to see a zombie thriller based on dirty funny trash men cleaning up the world one trash truck at a time. let me know what you think. and if you have ideas of funny ways they would clean up the country let me know

Didn't Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estavas make that movie already? ;)

Er, wait, that was the mafia...I always get those guys confused with zombies for some reason...Alas.

jdog
19-Sep-2006, 06:52 AM
that would be a funny concept for a story or even a movie. good idea