PDA

View Full Version : An interesting Uwe Boll interview...

DeadJonas190
10-Mar-2006, 02:51 AM
It makes me laugh what he says about House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark. I would cut and paste it, but they don't allow that on the site and i'm too lazy to type it.

http://www.iconsoffright.com/IV_Boll.htm

erisi236
10-Mar-2006, 05:08 PM
never shoot a serious movie with a drunk comedy actress.

my favorite quote :D

MinionZombie
10-Mar-2006, 06:19 PM
Ditched film school for economics - makes sense why his movies (if you could even call them that) use a loop hole to make money deliberately out of being terrible...forshame.

Not being paid enough? Perhaps because his movies are utter sh*te! And Edward Norton for the Postal movie? Yeh right, good luck with that ya freakin' moron.

Dawg
10-Mar-2006, 08:20 PM
What do you mean they don't allow cut and paste here?

Okay, nevermind, you meant from "Icons of Fright", woooo!! Scary, they are going to sssuuueee you if you post it here on a web forum. Come on, do you really think they are going to do anything to you? Better safe than sorry I guess, but still.

Dawg

Mike
11-Mar-2006, 08:17 AM
The interview just shows how much of an idiot Uwe Boll is, heres hoping he NEVER makes another movie again.

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2006, 10:46 AM
There was another interview I saw posted on actiontrip.com where the guy was whinging and crying on and on like a little bitch - "vye duz nobuddy like ma mooveez?!" etc...