PDA

View Full Version : Tarman replica from the film Screamer on Ebay

Graphixv
21-Aug-2006, 05:23 AM
A large replica of Tarman from Return of the Living Dead was used in the production of the film Screamer -The Art of Terror. The piece created by horror artisan Phil Yeary is a fantastic homage to the film and is used in the upcoming documentary about the world of terror illusion.

Part of the proceeds are going to be donated to charity.

To check the item out visit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200019628052&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31

The homepage of the film Screamer is:
www.screamerfilm.com

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 11:47 AM
Terror....horror...."Return"? These words don't mix well.

"Return" would mix better with words like "feces", "dung", and "WTF???".

MinionZombie
21-Aug-2006, 11:52 AM
*bwahahahahaaaa* current bid, $0.01, roflcopter.

Adrenochrome
21-Aug-2006, 01:27 PM
Terror....horror...."Return"? These words don't mix well.

"Return" would mix better with words like "feces", "dung", and "WTF???".
you forgot "lame", "retarded" and "Shoot me for ever watching this sh*t-pile flick"

p2501
21-Aug-2006, 02:22 PM
Looks.like.crap.

i kinda feel bad for the charity that's getting "part" of the proceeds

DVW5150
23-Aug-2006, 10:42 PM
Do you ever get the feeling that some try to ride the coattails of the originals? BRAINS !!! Its like "Return of the the living Dead" w/ the Uneeda medical supply an stuff ... "SEND MORE PARAMEDICS"...

Graphixv
25-Aug-2006, 02:57 AM
The production company making the film are selling these props from it to support charity and the horror artisans. They are taking none of the proceeds from the sales. It is a pretty rare thing for someone to actually take an interest in those working toward success without trying to take advantage of them. If you have had the opportunity to work in the independent film arena, this is twice as valid.

Otherwise, I think the tone of opinions expressed here reflect the decency of the writer. Too bad.

bassman
25-Aug-2006, 12:32 PM
The production company making the film are selling these props from it to support charity and the horror artisans. They are taking none of the proceeds from the sales. It is a pretty rare thing for someone to actually take an interest in those working toward success without trying to take advantage of them. If you have had the opportunity to work in the independent film arena, this is twice as valid.

Otherwise, I think the tone of opinions expressed here reflect the decency of the writer. Too bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must be new to this place...