PDA

View Full Version : New Escalation Trailer

livingdeadboy
23-Aug-2006, 02:35 PM
here it be:

ESCALATION TRAILER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVWNXcZvCT8)

Danny
24-Aug-2006, 01:22 AM
looks like it'll be something kinda like danny boyles shallow grave or somethin', pretty cool overall, you could probably go places if you keep improveing like this.

and that guy with the skinheads turning into the bruce cambell of your films huh?:D

livingdeadboy
24-Aug-2006, 10:26 AM
looks like it'll be something kinda like danny boyles shallow grave or somethin', pretty cool overall, you could probably go places if you keep improveing like this.

and that guy with the skinheads turning into the bruce cambell of your films huh?:D

Hehehe, thanks man. Yeah Justin is my Bruce Campbell...he just pops up here and there in these movies.

MinionZombie
24-Aug-2006, 10:35 AM
Very cool trailer, liked it alot. I recognise the song from the TCM2003 trailer, what song is it? This is looking like a great indie flick. :thumbsup:

livingdeadboy
24-Aug-2006, 10:51 AM
Very cool trailer, liked it alot. I recognise the song from the TCM2003 trailer, what song is it? This is looking like a great indie flick. :thumbsup:

lol, yeah I might have borrowed the idea from that trailer...but hell it was the trailer to a remake, so its just one big steal fest. The song is called "Song to the Siren" By This Mortal Coil

DjfunkmasterG
24-Aug-2006, 01:43 PM
Very very very cool trailer. I liked it a lot. :D

Fulcifan91
24-Aug-2006, 09:45 PM
Absoulutly GREAT trailer, i really like the editing. This is (to me) something definatly worth buying.

livingdeadboy
25-Aug-2006, 01:02 AM
Absoulutly GREAT trailer, i really like the editing. This is (to me) something definatly worth buying.

hehehe thanks man :)

Adrenochrome
25-Aug-2006, 03:46 PM
NICE trailer!

I LOVE This Mortal Coil!!! I saw Elizbeth Frazier in Chicago one year with Cocteau Twins. She has the voice of an angel.

Check out a song called Music For Vampires by Cocteau Twins. I think you'd love it!
I have it if you'd like me to email it to you.

livingdeadboy
25-Aug-2006, 04:19 PM
sure man, send it my way reesterfx@mac.com