PDA

View Full Version : "I Am Zombie Man"...

MinionZombie
25-Aug-2006, 06:53 PM
How do folks,

Just a little word in all your respective ear'oles, today I finished editing "I Am Zombie Man", my latest short, literally no budget, extravaganza. It's a zombie-themed comedy in a documentary style...

Should be up online soon, so start looking forward to it, ya bastards! :D :thumbsup:

Check out the attached cock-tease image. :elol:

Neil
25-Aug-2006, 09:18 PM
Rubs hands togethor :)

Danny
26-Aug-2006, 07:54 AM
hmmm, ill wait and see before i post a comment (its a skull!) , but i was tempted by the title to go "bow-bow, bow-da-dow,ner-ner-ner,ner,ner,ner-ner-ner-ner!":lol:

MinionZombie
26-Aug-2006, 11:14 AM
Of course it's just a skull, it's a cock tease image, derh. Stop being such a sceptic, ya damn swine!

A little more about the short ... the only "special effect" is a rubber halloween mask (again, this isn't a film to be taken at all seriously in any kind of way - it's a friggin' comedy after all - made on a budget of £0), basically it was just about having some fun and taking the filmmaking process a lot less seriously after spending 2006 (thus far) taking it very seriously for various work experience projects/paid work. Plus, it was my last chance (for the foreseeable future anyway) to film with my chum Knox ("my NIGHTMARE", "Smack Addict", the final scene of "VHS").