PDA

View Full Version : I Am Zombie Man - watch it now!

MinionZombie
28-Aug-2006, 11:22 AM
Okay folks, here it be, my latest literally no budget extravaganza.

Like I said before, it was designed to be a bit of fun and really quite daft. It's a documentary style comedy (which explains the freestyle hand held vibe).

Anyway, it's 7:30 minutes long, lemme know what you think, it was a good bit of fun to make.

I Am Zombie Man (http://media.putfile.com/I-Am-Zombie-Man)

Probably best watching it at home, unless you like the odd swear word popping out of your speakers when you should be doing some damn work. :lol:

Fulcifan91
28-Aug-2006, 02:17 PM
Good job, I found it pretty funny.

"ZOMBIES CANT F*CKING RUN!!"
hahahaa

Danny
28-Aug-2006, 07:29 PM
once again a green screen with only sound:mad:

Wahsleety
29-Aug-2006, 12:07 AM
This is cool man, nice job. Smart and funny.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Aug-2006, 01:04 AM
BRAVO MAN! BRAVO. That was funny especially your zombie doing the Randall Dance from Clerks. and the running bit had Me DYING of laughter.

Great job man, your best film yet! :thumbsup:

Adrenochrome
29-Aug-2006, 01:12 AM
HILARIOUS!!!
Loved it!:D

zombiegirl
29-Aug-2006, 05:06 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was great MZ! Especially the part about zombies can't run.

TheWalkingDude
29-Aug-2006, 05:49 AM
I thought it was great lol........Can't wait for Zombie Man 2???? Maybe he goes on holiday lol:lol:

MinionZombie
29-Aug-2006, 10:02 AM
Hmmm ... Zombie Man 2? Interesting ... perhaps, you never know...never done a sequel before, but there's always a first time for sequels...

Glad you guys are digging IAZM, - DJ, glad you recognised the Randal dance, we were out there and forgot exactly how to do it, it's pretty close, but cool you still knew what it was.

Aye, I threw in the zombies can't run thing for you guys, knowing it as a contentious issue between factions, hehe. :thumbsup:

LouCipherr
29-Aug-2006, 11:35 AM
Great stuff, MZ. That had me laughing most of the night. :D

DjfunkmasterG
29-Aug-2006, 04:14 PM
Hmmm ... Zombie Man 2? Interesting ... perhaps, you never know...never done a sequel before, but there's always a first time for sequels...

Glad you guys are digging IAZM, - DJ, glad you recognised the Randal dance, we were out there and forgot exactly how to do it, it's pretty close, but cool you still knew what it was.

Aye, I threw in the zombies can't run thing for you guys, knowing it as a contentious issue between factions, hehe. :thumbsup:

I watched it again today and it was twice as funny as last night. Dude, it is an excellent short film. I love it. Be proud man be very proud. Not many people have a knack for comedy but you sure do.

Debbieangel
29-Aug-2006, 08:56 PM
That was ssooo COOL...I love the narration you did...that just made my day I needed a laugh!!! THanks!

DjfunkmasterG
29-Aug-2006, 09:04 PM
That was ssooo COOL...I love the narration you did...that just made my day I needed a laugh!!! THanks!

This film rocks... I love it. MZ the best!

I am Zombie Man

"A Documentary Comedy... With a zombie! :D"

MinionZombie
29-Aug-2006, 09:51 PM
Guys, I'm really very chuffed you're all digging "IAZM", I've got such the grin on my mush right now ... and I'm even saving all your praising comments in a txt file for posterity, something to look at whenever I might doubt my own work (as all artists eventually do).

I'm glad you guys are into the comedy too, when I started writing things like short stories I focussed on serious horror stories devoid of humour, some generally quite grim content on occasion (but I guess I was in a much darker mindset back then for the usual teenage reasons). These days however, while still being the same black-hearted git I always was ;), I've taken to comedy quite a bit, more and more with each passing project.

I've been working very hard to get my comedic writing polished, and I'm glad the graft is paying off, "write about what you know" - the best piece of worldly advice there has ever been (in artistic terms).

Again, glad you guys are all into it ... hmmm ... maybe I'll dream up a sequel to it..."Zombie Man's Christmas Message"? :)

LouCipherr
29-Aug-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm still dying from the "...like a frisbee to the bean bag" comment.. :lol:

MinionZombie
29-Aug-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm glad "beanbag" translates to other people, I was wondering whether other people would 'get' that it means a guy's happy sack, haha! I'm chuffed the jokes are lasting too, now if I can just get you people quoting me, then I'll be a legend! :p :thumbsup:

Danny
29-Aug-2006, 10:14 PM
bean bag i get. happy sac ,thats a new one:lol:

LouCipherr
29-Aug-2006, 10:41 PM
Man, I love british comedies and i've kinda learned some of the language differences so pretty much most of it I "get". :) That beanbag one hit home the second I heard it and had me laughing like hell. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
30-Aug-2006, 02:35 AM
Guys, I'm really very chuffed you're all digging "IAZM", I've got such the grin on my mush right now ... and I'm even saving all your praising comments in a txt file for posterity, something to look at whenever I might doubt my own work (as all artists eventually do).

I'm glad you guys are into the comedy too, when I started writing things like short stories I focussed on serious horror stories devoid of humour, some generally quite grim content on occasion (but I guess I was in a much darker mindset back then for the usual teenage reasons). These days however, while still being the same black-hearted git I always was ;), I've taken to comedy quite a bit, more and more with each passing project.

I've been working very hard to get my comedic writing polished, and I'm glad the graft is paying off, "write about what you know" - the best piece of worldly advice there has ever been (in artistic terms).

Again, glad you guys are all into it ... hmmm ... maybe I'll dream up a sequel to it..."Zombie Man's Christmas Message"? :)

Well you know how there is askaninja.com... You could do a spin-off

Ask Zombie Man - People like zombies more than Ninja's

BTW dude, you have to send me a copy of this on DVD NTSC... I wanna have this in my collection. I think this and trapped are your best short films.

Also dude, I have been spreading the word about IAZM, ons ome other forums I haunt from time to time. I am helping you pimp this cuz I love it.

Maitreya
30-Aug-2006, 06:46 AM
ROFLL You just made my night, "Zombies cannot ****ing run, I tried it the other day and my kneecaps fell off".

I think your british accent also made it 50 times funnier.

Loved the bit about Jehova's Witnesses as well "I devoured the last few".

MinionZombie
30-Aug-2006, 09:52 AM
Blimey, cheers dude. :thumbsup:

I'm appreciating the pimpage, it's all goooooood. Hmmm...perhaps Zombie Man could be a new phenomenon? (Probably not, lol, but good fun nonetheless).

I like the idea of "Ask Zombie Man" - I could take a bunch of questions from you guys and give them to Zombie Man himself to pour over in his Christmas Message...hmmm, I like the ring of that. Of course, that'll entail tracking down the rotting one himself, after getting this exposure he's been doing nothing but partying twenty-four-seven. You should see his eye sockets, bloodshot like nobody's business! :eek:

Danny
30-Aug-2006, 04:27 PM
you should rnig up daivd firth and get him partyin' with devvo:D

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2006, 06:18 PM
I spoke with Gareth (Zombie Man) yesterday when I was handing over a copy of the VHS/IAZM DVD and told him you guys had been really into it and he was chuffed to hear that. I also mentioned the possibility of doing a follow up, and he was up for it so I checked my schedule with him and I should be able to find some time with him between Xmas and New Year to do another one.

That's the plan at the moment, so keep 'em peeled, yo ... IAZM 2 will also be on my new camera (I think stock should be in by then! ha!), so expect a really crisp, wicked image ... still downgraded to WMV! :lol: :thumbsup:

Adrenochrome
31-Aug-2006, 07:52 PM
My dearest MZ,

I have watched I Am Zombie Man for the third time.
Now I have two rivers in my back lot leading to my lake (crying from laughter, that is). The mention of "Silly walks" is nice - if that's a Python ref (or do you guys walk silly alot over yon?).
(as is the zeds can't run line) -
The scene where the poor fellow is holding his hand out to gripe about the rain. But, can't because it's sunny.....CLASSIC!!!! (how much worse could being a zombie get?)
(oh, and the "air powered TV" :D)
looking forward to part II!

your friend,

that guy that bitches, lots,.....Tom.

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2006, 08:51 PM
Glad it's got repeat power, and indeed, the Silly Walks thing is a bit of a Python nod, but it's also just what I do quite a lot myself to amuse ... myself, I guess.

I'm going to get you lot involved in the follow up, but that'll be a little further down the line of time when I get around to scripting it - part of it will be like Dj's excellent suggestion, a question 'n' answer segment in Zombie Man's Christmas Message.

All I need to do is not make a sucky sequel...:eek:

axlish
09-Oct-2006, 09:08 PM
FINALLY! A chance to watch this. I found the writing to be very good, the delivery could have been a little better. I think had you used more graphic FX, and perhaps shown a couple of his mishap adventures (perhaps him biting a couple of store customers), it would have rounded out a little better. Most importantly though, it works. Good job.

MinionZombie
09-Oct-2006, 10:34 PM
Well, I woulda done those things, but doing it in a documentary style kinda negates the use of those things, plus it was just a quick idea I wanted to do, something free and loose (wrapped up from start to finish inside a month in spare time), but I appreciate what you're saying, it just wasn't really where I decided to go with it...

The main reason for going fast, free, loose and simple was that I'd just finished making "VHS" and I'd spent a lot of time being very close-up to the project, using the tripod, using fake blood and all that - and having spent all of 2006 up to that point being very professional and serious about my filmmaking, I wanted to just cut loose and not take anything seriously. So it all came from the gut basically and was pretty much just a chance to have fun.

I've never put together something so fast. Written in about 2 to 3 (collective, very relaxed) hours, shot in about 2 to 3 hours one afternoon, edited in 2 ... maybe 3 sessions, the middle session was the main one and lasted for about 3 hours. So there wasn't actually that much collective time spent on it, but spread out over a month.

But then I guess there was the "behind the scenes" thing that I did for it (basically taking off-the-cuff moments and general nonsense jibber jabber and sticking it together very quickly), and that took another 2 to 3 hours...so yeah, basically IAZM was a work of mainly "2 to 3 hour" sessions. :lol:

I'll render out a WMV of the somewhat "making of" I knocked together for IAZM, anyone fancy seeing it? ;)

Fulcifan91
10-Oct-2006, 01:37 AM
A making of would be awesome to see.

axlish
10-Oct-2006, 02:25 AM
I am having trouble deciding if some nasty tarman style effects would have made it funnier than the mask.

I totally understood it was most likely a one afternoon affair, I was commenting more on what it could have been if it wasn't.

I smell a series :)

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2006, 12:15 PM
Fulci - check out the new thread in Filmmakers forum - extra features for IAZM - a featurette (of sorts) and deleted scenes, enjoy.

I think I see where you're coming from axlish - like, 'what would it be like if it was done in a different way?' ... for me at least, part of the comedy was that it looked so stupid and you can see his "neck meat" from time to time, but I understand you're not belittling the way I chose to take it.

Who knows, maybe one of these days when I have some money I'd take it further into a fancier looking plateau...but for now it's just to have fun and do some "literally-no-budget" filmmaking quickly to enjoy the freedom to vent pent up frustration from more serious projects.

Expect IAZM2 at the ass-end of the year or the very beginning of 2007 (filming between Xmas and New Years you see).

IAZM2 however, will be a more flashy affair - no, still the same-ass mask :lol: (I love it's charm as it's so daft ... who knows, maybe he does a Dallas and wakes up from his dream of being ZM and pulls the mask off! :| ... okay, that's not likely ... maybe as a deleted scene though eh? :D) - but IAZM2 will be shot on my sexy new DVX100B ... with a ... *shock* tripod ... at least for some of it anyway, I don't half dig that funky handle on the camera for low angles. :cool:

Check out the IAZM1 extra features post in filmmakers forum index.

capncnut
16-Oct-2006, 11:08 PM
Only just got around to watching this. Poor chap, I really felt quite sorry for him. Good work, MZ!

Moon Knight
17-Oct-2006, 06:45 AM
lol, yeah, kinda late myself, but a damn good, funny film. Zombies can't run? Question finally answered.

Good work, MZ!

MinionZombie
17-Oct-2006, 10:57 AM
Thanks guys, glad it's still rocking people's socks.

You can expect I Am Zombie Man 2 (aka Zombie Man's Christmas Message) to be out January 2007.

LouCipherr
17-Oct-2006, 11:56 AM
lol, yeah, kinda late myself, but a damn good, funny film. Zombies can't run? Question finally answered.

Good work, MZ!

Well, IAZM can run, but he has to be jacked up on HPotD to do so. :lol:

...oh, and dogs can look up. :D

MinionZombie
17-Oct-2006, 06:34 PM
lol, ZM swiftly wafts in general - with scuffed feet.

Jacked up on HPOTD he's fairly quick - but never with both feet off the ground (the technical definition of running). :cool:

Graebel
26-Oct-2006, 08:28 PM

Now for Zombie Man to tackle flying.:p

It was absolutely hilarious. I'm sorry it took me so long to watch. Looking forward to the sequel.

bassman
26-Oct-2006, 09:03 PM
:lol:

Indeed....great stuff, man. Awesome references, too. I'm still trying to figure out.....is "Like chasing after a dog" a reference to that girl in Dawn04?:rockbrow:

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long.:confused:

Danny
27-Oct-2006, 02:22 AM

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long.:confused:

im guessing it involving buying a bag of hpot from dj in a seedy bar.:sneaky:

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2006, 10:48 AM
Indeed, the 'chasing after a dog or something' line was a reference to Yawn04 :lol:, because us humans always manage to fudge things up somehow. :D

Was wondering if anyone got that reference, hehe.

LouCipherr
27-Oct-2006, 11:56 AM
im guessing it involving buying a bag of hpotd from dj in a seedy bar.:sneaky:

:lol: y'know, I think bassman is a HPotD addict but just hasn't admitted it yet. :D

bassman
27-Oct-2006, 12:29 PM
The first step to recovery is admitting that there's problem. This is why I'm not admitting to it.:p

LouCipherr
27-Oct-2006, 12:38 PM

Smart man... smart man indeed. As Dj would say, "quitting is for quitters" :D

The Alive Man
15-Nov-2006, 11:39 AM
It was funny, or ehm looked so. I didn't catch few words. I would have liked more blood and guts, even if it's supposed to be an horror comedy.

Anyway, nice try. Funny... as hell.

capncnut
11-Dec-2006, 11:41 PM
So MZ, how's IAZM2 progressing matey? :)

MinionZombie
12-Dec-2006, 10:51 AM
Well, mon capitan...

The script was finished t'other day/week (forget which) and ever since I've been in planning mode, pacing around my room for hours considering how many days I need, how many shots, which shots when, what to do in case of alternate sequences of events and so forth. :eek:

Gonna have a meeting with Ben "Trapped/Smack Addict/VHS" Connell before Xmas to go over his character and train him to be a zombie.

Looks like we'll film for two days in the period 27th December through 30th December, which means two afternoon slots of 3 hours a piece. We'll probably have to do a third day, but who knows.

I've been testing out settings on my camera, so I'm getting the visual look down. I'm also working with LouCipherr and Dj for the soundtrack (mucho appreciente), got high on marker pen t'other day writing out "idiot boards" for one segment of the film too.

I'm looking forward to getting it filmed, I started writing it in October and took a leisurely pace, now it's gone into overdrive and I just wanna get pressing that red button and shouting "go" and "cool" (my version of "action" and "cut") as soon as possible. :cool:

The script for IAZM1 was 7 pages long ... IAZM2's is 18.

While the heart of IAZM1 is present and correct, obviously as it's a sequel I'm wanting to do new things and explore different styles, so expect some change - but it'll still be quite recognisable. :)

I'm looking to get the film online for the end of January/early February. There might be two versions, but I'll explain that train of thought later when the time is right. First thing's first - filming the damn thing. :D

Danny
13-Dec-2006, 11:38 PM
hope you got better luck filming than i have recently, december waethrs a bee-yatch.:mad:

MinionZombie
14-Dec-2006, 12:01 PM
Aye, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds. I don't mind about the cold, just as long as it ain't raining/snowing/windy then it'll be fine. I was out filming "Smack Addict" between Xmas and New Year in 2005, so hopefully it'll be the same quality of weather again this year. I'm hoping that all this rain and wind and whatnot gets blown 'out of the weather's system' so-to-speak so it's nice and calm between the 27th and 30th.

Keep 'dem fingaz crossed peeps! :eek:

capncnut
14-Dec-2006, 12:15 PM
I hate to break it MZ but we 'aint had snow for a while now, I think a dirty f**k off blizzard is long overdue matey. I don't know about you but I can taste it in the air.

MinionZombie
14-Dec-2006, 01:03 PM
Hmmm ... I remember we had snow on Xmas Day either last year or the year before where I'm at, just a light dusting, nothing to write home about. When I was at uni we had snow each year, sadly in the final year - although it snowed for 2 weeks - it was nothing but temporary dustings and eventual slush. But the previous 2 years we had really good snowfall at uni, particularly the first year - where we started a snowball rolling at our res and rolled it down to the lake - it ended up weighing about a ton and was about 5 feet tall - the goal - push that bastard into the lake, lol.

Aye, snowfall is highly doubtful around there 'ere parts, I don't mind snow - just not when I'm filming thank you very much, likewise I don't want rain and wind - which are more likely than snow. Hopefully the weather system gets all that out of its, er, system by then...

Danny
14-Dec-2006, 06:07 PM
I think a dirty f**k off blizzard is long overdue matey.

you dont hear that enough on the weather reports:lol:

capncnut
05-Jan-2007, 12:38 AM
Just thought I'd bump this up so a certain someone can watch it.

Too bad Tempe are giving DJ s**t over this. I really don't know what their problem is.

HLS
05-Jan-2007, 01:46 AM
I loved it. it was simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capncnut
05-Jan-2007, 02:30 AM
Better than all the rest?

Danny
05-Jan-2007, 07:17 AM
better than anyone?:p

MinionZombie
05-Jan-2007, 04:19 PM
Better than anything ... ... ... (except the DVX100B, that's just too fine to bump :lol:).

Glad you liked IAZM, hls. :)

LouCipherr
05-Jan-2007, 08:55 PM
Hellsing, you sig pic of ZM almost made me shoot soda outta my nose.. "Standing for BRAINS!" :lol:

Too funny. :D

Oh, the winter/cold is sucky to film in - we did some cold nights during Deadlands, but the absolute worst was the summer shoots on the streets for the traffic jam sequences. The one weekend it was 92 degrees at 3 in the morning and the humidity was over 90%. Talk about BRUTAL conditions. I think both Dj and I have come to the realization that we will never ever EVER film during the middle of the summer ever again. :lol:

Alas, once it's over with and you look at the final product, the hell you go through during filming doesn't really matter anymore. ;)

LC

MinionZombie
05-Jan-2007, 09:15 PM
Damn straight, if the final product is good, then it's all worth it.

We don't quite have the extremes of weather here as you seem to get over there (well, not where I live, it swings back and forth to opposite ends of the spectrum, but within narrower boundaries).

But here's a taste of some of the conditions for filming the shorts I've done in the past:

"my NIGHTMARE":

Mozzies biting the sh*t out of me, red ants biting Knox's arse and legs (at the tree where he was covered in fake blood). Sweaty hot, attempting to clamber over barbed wire fences (the sort that are strong enough, but too weak to properly support you, so no matter what you're getting sharp bits in your thighs, hands and beanbag *ouch*).

Also, filming in that barn, ewwww ... hovering over the rotting remains of a calf ... this barn was infested with rats, it stunk of cow sh*t and again - hot.

"Trapped":

More heat, more mozzies, but generally calmer and nowhere near as smelly as the year before.

"Smack Addict":

Pretty darn cold, the kind of cold that creeps up on you till you feel how cold the area around your kidneys is.

"VHS":

Filming in a sealed off garage in the middle of one of the hottest days of the year, so there's no airflow whatsoever ... then erect a black polythene box (including ceiling) and seal yourself inside with sticky tape ... turn on a couple of lights and start running around in circles ... sweaty? F*ck yes ... and Ben was bound to a chair, ha!

"I Am Zombie Man":

The heat was dying out by then, which was nice, but still - mozzies, flies and other bothering insects than keep flying into your eyes or chewing on your flesh in the middle of a shot (if you notice any slight camera wonks to the side which don't seem 'par-for-the-course' so-to-speak - that's an insect biting me. :D

And more fences to climb over - which are enshrowded in large prickle bushes.

"I Am Zombie Man 2":

COLD ... drizzle ... rapidly vanishing light (even at 3pm) ... some more cold ... cold kidney-surrounding flesh ... slipping in cow sh*t.

:D ... nowhere near as extreme as that traffic jam sequence filming sesh you're describing, but still ... not a fluffer in sight, ergo, "uncomfortable conditions". :elol:

But aye - very worth it for the final product.

HLS
06-Jan-2007, 01:25 AM
Better than anything ... ... ... (except the DVX100B, that's just too fine to bump :lol:).

Glad you liked IAZM, hls. :)

Hell ya I loved it!! Zombie man rules!! Next to Godzilla.:p

Danny
06-Jan-2007, 08:03 AM
oh of course, but he makes godzuki look like a bee'yatch.:lol:

mista_mo
07-Jan-2007, 05:59 AM
it was okay yea.

MinionZombie
07-Jan-2007, 12:26 PM
To quote Alan Partridge, zombies by their very nature are inconsistent. :D

And it's a comedy. :p

LouCipherr
07-Jan-2007, 03:55 PM
There's a rumor floating around that Zombie Man studied under Eddie Van Halen for a short amount of time before being on the receiving end of a finger buffet.

...but that's just a rumor... :D

MinionZombie
07-Jan-2007, 05:45 PM
EVH? I heard Slash and Brian May...:lol:

And I've heard on the grapevine that he can play the zylophone with his Little Zombie Man. :D

LouCipherr
09-Jan-2007, 03:40 PM
EVH? I heard Slash and Brian May...:lol:

That's probably true, MZ - had Zombie Man taken lessons from EVH anytime recently, he'd probably just learn how to drink himself silly instead of playing guitar. Or maybe how to write guitar instrumentals to porn movies.. I dunno.. :p :D

Perhaps he learned from some better guitar players than EVH - y'know, like BILL S. PRESTON, ESQUIRE!!!! AND TED THEODORE LOGAN!!! 'cause they are...... WYLDE STALLYONS!!!!!!!!!!

::insert Bill & Ted air guitar ditty here::

As far as the xylophone... uuuuhhhh.. umm.. you're on your own with that one. :lol: :lol:

MinionZombie
09-Jan-2007, 07:43 PM
Yes ... I think you're right ... Wyld Stalyns is much more ZM's style. :D

HLS
10-Jan-2007, 12:06 AM
Yes ... I think you're right ... Wyld Stalyns is much more ZM's style. :D

Does zombie man have a girlfriend MZ? He has a lot of charm:D j/k

capncnut
10-Jan-2007, 03:10 AM
Nah, they keep falling apart on him! :D

MinionZombie
10-Jan-2007, 12:28 PM
Well, we'll have to see what happens in IAZM3 ... if we do it.

*glances over at Lou :elol: ... oooh* :)

LouCipherr
10-Jan-2007, 01:58 PM
*shoots a evil glace at MZ, then throws a frisbee at his beanbag*

DjfunkmasterG
10-Jan-2007, 02:06 PM
I heard ZM was gay. Unconfirmed rumor of course, but one has to be suspicious when he chooses a male mate to *Ahem* PAL around with. Can you confirm rumors of a ZM/BEN-ZEE on set romance? If so, what are their future plans? and will they publicly announce it?

bassman
10-Jan-2007, 02:46 PM
Maybe ZM could dance with a mangina to the tune of "Wild Horses".:shifty:

LouCipherr
10-Jan-2007, 02:48 PM
ZM: "He's not my boyfriend!"

BenZee: (hands ZM a beer) "Might be a bit warm, the cooler's off."

ZM: "Thanks, babe"

:p

MinionZombie
10-Jan-2007, 04:07 PM
lol ... oh man ... Zombie Man will love to read this, he's gettin' peckish without flesh ... so he's off on another "vices-a-go-go" bender ... last I heard he was thrown out of a low-rent strip club for nuzzling bewbs. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
10-Jan-2007, 04:19 PM
Are we 100% sure it was BEWBS he was nuzzling? :lol: :moon:

MinionZombie
10-Jan-2007, 07:15 PM
They most definately were bewbs ... I've seen the undercover video from the cops who were operating a sting-op in the same establishment. :D

DjfunkmasterG
10-Jan-2007, 09:25 PM
Rumors suggest otherwise. You may want to post that video just clarify his sexuality. :D

PLEASE ZM... Let them be BEWBS you were nuzzling. Cause if we find out it is a hand full on man cock the world will come crashing to an end.

WE WANT BEWBS! :p

HLS
11-Jan-2007, 12:39 AM
I think I started something here now. lol Naaaa he can not be gay:(
Hey. can I have a zombie man sig too:D :D :D

MinionZombie
11-Jan-2007, 11:13 AM
Dj, sorry man, the bacon-cozzers took the video and it's official evidence in the "Bewbs 'n' Booze" court case against that low rent knocker-shack. :lol:

They had to put ZM in a separate cell as he kept trying to nibble on the other inmates...

And man-love can exist without intimate spelunking action. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
11-Jan-2007, 11:29 AM
So ZM and BEN-ZEE were Base Jumping? (spelunking) So the rumors are true?

knocker-shack.

From this day forth I will now call all adult exotic entertainment venues (STRIP CLUBS) Knocker Shacks.

You have just given me a new phrase MZ. thanks you very much.

MinionZombie
11-Jan-2007, 11:33 AM
I thought spelunking was people slipping through tight, slimey spaces underground ... like in The Descent ... hmmm.

Let's have a w00t for knocker-shacks! :cool:

LouCipherr
11-Jan-2007, 11:38 AM

w00t! :D

knocker-shacks, GOOOOOD!!!

DjfunkmasterG
11-Jan-2007, 03:38 PM
I thought spelunking was people slipping through tight, slimey spaces underground ... like in The Descent ... hmmm.

Actually I was wrong. Spelunking is Cave Diving.

LouCipherr
11-Jan-2007, 04:30 PM
I thought spelunking was people slipping through tight, slimey spaces

Was it me, or did this just sound wrong on about every level imaginable?

:D

MinionZombie
11-Jan-2007, 05:50 PM
Dj - indeed, ass cave diving. :lol:

Lou - yes ... yes it did. :D

Now, just randomly I started jotting down ideas I've been gathering for things I could do with IAZM3, and I have a page of stuff, including a sub-title for it...but I'm getting a bit ahead of myself ... still though, getting the ideas down as they come just in case we do it. :D

DjfunkmasterG
11-Jan-2007, 06:25 PM
There must be an IAZM 3

I haven't even seen two and I know there must be a third. ZM could be the horror/comedy versions of Rocky films.

LouCipherr
11-Jan-2007, 07:31 PM
Lets just say one of the ideas that MZ mentioned to me in passing about IAZM3 is so off the hook it's not even funny.. :lol: I'm not even sure if he's gonna use the idea he mentioned, but if he did, it would provide more laughs I think than 1 & 2 combined - although, I haven't seen 2 yet, so I guess I should hold judgement until he "possibly" makes IAZM3 (there, I left you an opening there MZ.. lol)

I dunno about you guys, but I see IAZM as a conitnuing series - much more than just two or three parts (there, how's that for putting pressure on ya? :elol:) - but, alas, that decision lies with that weird guy who makes those IAZM films, and I guess it depends on ZM himself if he'd be willing to continue...

...however...

until then, lets just see whats unleashed with IAZM2. ;)

*grabs his air guitar*

EXCELLENT!!!

*does a B&T guitar ditty and disappears in a cloud of crimson smoke*

MinionZombie
11-Jan-2007, 10:16 PM
lol ... I'm just loving the drugged-out-haziness of the blur between reality and fiction in concerns to the IAZM films, it's brilliant ... I was thinking about it t'other night and it's a maze of mixed layers and disjointed connections/relations ... did that make any sense? Did to me...*ahem*

I'll get back to editing...

LouCipherr
12-Jan-2007, 12:07 PM
It makes perfect sense, MZ...

Well, at least it makes perfect sense to me - but that ain't sayin' much.

It helps if you have an altered perception of reality. :D

LC

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 04:22 AM

Was it me, or did this just sound wrong on about every level imaginable?

:D

Yes it did.:D Also, WTF is a knocker-shack?

Pothatuu
03-Feb-2007, 01:50 PM
That was quite enjoyable. Zombie Man's insites into zombieness really show us what it means to be undead.

I wish people wouldn't spoil the jokes, though.

MinionZombie
03-Feb-2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the film.

Mind you, it was posted several months before you joined, so that explains the quoting culture goin' on. :)

If you liked IAZM, check out I Am Zombie Man 2 (also posted in the filmmaker forum). The version posted is the semi-rough online version. It's going to be tweaked a bit for the final DVD version - the DVD will be available soon, and will include the first IAZM (which also makes an appearance on the upcoming DVD for "Deadlands: The Rising"). :)

capncnut
03-Feb-2007, 09:56 PM
IAZM2 takes a big phat turd all over the original as far as I'm concerned. I've watched it a few times and showed it to my pals. They'll tell ya.

MinionZombie
04-Feb-2007, 10:54 AM
IAZM2 takes a big phat turd all over the original as far as I'm concerned. I've watched it a few times and showed it to my pals. They'll tell ya.
lol ... then IAZM2 must be a good flick then, eh? ;) *shucks*

I'm already planning IAZM3 ... and it's sounding rather tasty thus far.

The DVD for IAZM2 is also coming along nicely and will be available soon (PAL at first, then I'll work on the NTSC version - but Americans with PAL capability will be able to get in on the game from the off as well).