PDA

View Full Version : Eating Habits Poster.

Fulcifan91
28-Aug-2006, 05:59 PM
A little less boring then the prior one. Let me know what you think, or tell me if you think you can make a better one :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/qwerty87/draftposter9.jpg

LouCipherr
28-Aug-2006, 07:02 PM
That poster is much better than your previous one - I think it's a keeper!! Great work guys.

LC

zombiegirl
29-Aug-2006, 12:22 PM
I really like this poster Fulci. I think you did a great job.

Fulcifan91
30-Aug-2006, 12:46 AM
Thank you. Everyone likes this one better, even me.

Danny
30-Aug-2006, 01:32 AM
its good but it doesnt really give a viewer a feel of the movie ,and remember most people are dumb as hell so you gotta spell it out like red is bad blue is good and all that. i think it might need darkening a bit but not bad.:)

Fulcifan91
30-Aug-2006, 07:40 PM
What do you suggest getting on there?

Its about Maddox Washington, a Cannibalistic serial killer, and ideas?

Thanks for the suggestion too, it is to easy to assume thing when your working on the moive yourself, you already know everything so you dont know if the audio is good because you know the lines anways, and things like that.

Also, my computer is very dark, and i cant get teh monitor to brioghten up, like most green colors looks almost black on here. i have everything set to the brightest, so that is proabbly why it is the right darkness for me, but bright when it shows up on everyone else's pc.

EvilBread
30-Aug-2006, 07:50 PM
Perhaps you could use just one shot which is simple but effective?

Do you know anyone who does photography who would be able to take some real moody shots? Maybe a shot of a proper home cooked meal with vegetables on it etc, but in the middle sits a bloodied beating human heart?

The poster you have now is rather cool, but seems a little cluttered. Simplicity is the key I have found.

zombiegirl
30-Aug-2006, 08:52 PM
Fulci I like the poster just the way it is. One of the things I like about it is that you can see different aspects of your movie around your main character. I also love the way it blends togother. Great Job!

Fulcifan91
30-Aug-2006, 09:15 PM
Thank you all. I think the heart is cool, but maybe a bit too cheesy, i want the focus to be on him

maybe itd better express the cannibal part by showing the top picture a little better.

here is what it looks like un-covered:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/qwerty87/HPIM0177.jpg

LouCipherr
30-Aug-2006, 09:23 PM
mmmmm.. eyeballs. They're not just for breakfast anymore. :D

DjfunkmasterG
04-Sep-2006, 02:47 AM
You should make a huge Dinner platter filled with Eyeballs, toes, fingers, a heart, some lips, and a tongue... Photograph it, and make your poster out of that.

Use LOU's tagline.! :lol:

Fulcifan91
04-Sep-2006, 03:09 AM
Hahaha.

Ive recently been talking to a friend Shawn, who owns and operates Rotten Cotton, some of the best t-shirt on earth, and he said he will review the movie for us, plug it online, and even give us a quote on it for the poster and DVD box set.

Great news for me, Shawn is considered a celebrity, although i know hes probably not to most of you.

He does have alot of pull in the internet horror world, and he is one of the coolest guys i know.

chukrok
09-Sep-2006, 01:38 AM
OK, I know you wanted the focus to be on him, but I had an idea (similar to what was being mentioned around here) since I read this thread a while back. It just took a while to actually create. I'll just run this up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes. The extra white space is for credits.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/chukrok/EHsmallrgb.jpg

Danny
09-Sep-2006, 04:28 AM
ooh ,classy!

EvilBread
09-Sep-2006, 09:19 AM
Like a menu, I like it :D

Fulcifan91
10-Sep-2006, 03:17 AM
Wow man, that is cool as sh*t!, i will run it by Christian and see what he thinks, but that definatly rocks man, thanks!

DjfunkmasterG
10-Sep-2006, 03:33 AM
CHuk did the artwork for DEADLANDS: The Rising, and if you liked that poster then I am sure you will love the EATING HABITS design he did.