PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead 2

Maitreya
01-Sep-2006, 08:07 AM
I couldn't resist... Despite the fact that I liked the remake, I couldn't help but think of this.

Ok, here you go

Dawn of the Dead 2: AthenFEAST!

Haley Joel Osment stars in this story of a young, sensitive, and confused zombie teen that made it all the way to the olympics in the 100m, despite his constantly being shunned by a violent port-mortemist society.

Overcoming the obstacles of rigor-mortis and decay, Dawn of the Dead 2: AthenFEAST is a "straight-for-the-jugular" smash summer hit sure to find a place in the hearts of families everywhere!

Coming soon to DVD.

Danny
01-Sep-2006, 09:00 AM
....err......que?:confused:

TheWalkingDude
01-Sep-2006, 05:59 PM
What the :eek:

AssassinFromHell
01-Sep-2006, 06:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

creepntom
01-Sep-2006, 06:58 PM
um..............

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/4425/bunnywifpancakeuq8.jpg

Danny
02-Sep-2006, 03:14 AM
haha, with a ......on its head!, genius!, thats some rep for you my good man!:lol:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:52 AM
I couldn't resist... Despite the fact that I liked the remake, I couldn't help but think of this.

Ok, here you go

Haley Joel Osment stars in this story of a young, sensitive, and confused zombie teen that made it all the way to the olympics in the 100m, despite his constantly being shunned by a violent port-mortemist society.

Overcoming the obstacles of rigor-mortis and decay, Dawn of the Dead 2: AthenFEAST is a "straight-for-the-jugular" smash summer hit sure to find a place in the hearts of families everywhere!

Coming soon to DVD.

As long as you have some airhead chick chasing after her halfbreed mut. you should be fine.

fartpants
16-Jul-2007, 08:43 PM
As long as you have some airhead chick chasing after her halfbreed mut. you should be fine.

you should have Paris Hilton play the airhead ( or the mutt )

darth los
16-Jul-2007, 08:49 PM

Once in a lifetime a role comes along for an actor that's just perfect with respect to reflecting exactly how they are in real life. I guess this is it for her. You know that tinkerbell has to be in it as well.

zombieslayer
17-Jul-2007, 01:10 PM
That wasd an insult to airheads and mutts every where.

Yojimbo
19-Jul-2007, 05:23 PM
Just bad enough to get a greenlight from the geniuses that brought you Gigli.

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 06:44 PM
Just bad enough to get a greenlight from the geniuses that brought you Gigli.

Speaking of that, just put ben affleck and owen wilson in it and it's gauranteed to bomb.

LuxorCaw
23-Jul-2007, 01:44 PM
Greatest idea for a movie eva!!!

darth los
23-Jul-2007, 04:51 PM

Ok, here you go

Coming soon to DVD.

That sounds like a halloween edition of an ABC after school special.

MissJacksonCA
23-Aug-2007, 07:27 PM
Hmmmmkay... doesn't sound half bad... how about we throw in his gay lover zombie played by Cameron Bright...