PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ripped the Dawn soundtrack to your 360 and played Dead Rising

kidgloves
03-Sep-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry for starting a new thread but this was a suggestion in the latest edition of the UK's OXM 360 mag. This mag gets knocked a lot because of bias etc but the guys who have been following Dead Rising's development seem to be "deadheads".
Can't wait for this. 4 days to go.

CoinReturn
03-Sep-2006, 07:38 PM
Yeah, its great. Slicing zombies up with the katana with "The Gonk" playing in the background = awesome.

Cody
03-Sep-2006, 08:30 PM
Omg That Is Genius Why Didnt I Think Of That

Exatreides
03-Sep-2006, 10:57 PM
Yea, If I could get a hold of the Dawn soundtrack I would so do it... but alas I know no where to find it.

Danny
04-Sep-2006, 03:20 AM
thats a stroke of genius right thar':D

oh and also add the jhonny cash song from the dawn '04 soundtrack 'the man comes around' if you cant remember its the song from the titles, cus even a young-un like me can appreciate the 'man in black's music:cool:

Tullaryx
05-Sep-2006, 02:50 PM
If I had the soundtrack I'd do it in a heartbeat. For now, I'm either just using the music playing in the background or using weird combinations from my own playlist. One that alwats cracks me up is using Britney Spears and all them teeny-bopper songs from early this decade. Weird chopping up zombies to "Hit Me Baby One More Time". :lol:

CoinReturn
05-Sep-2006, 04:11 PM
Here is the Dawn score (unreleased tracks and the Goblin tracks) and the Day score too, for good measure:
http://www.evilunleashed.com/v2/index.php?section=misc&page=soundtracks-other
Just right click on "download now" on the track you want, and save it to your computer. I meant to bump this thread earlier, sorry guys!:D

Tullaryx
05-Sep-2006, 04:53 PM
Looks like someone decided to have some fun with the trailer. :D

Dead Rising - The Gonk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1JgK8gkjM0&mode=related&search=)

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 06:55 PM
**** evil unleashed!, i loved that site but ages ago i did a full system restor and forgot the address, you getting some rep for that my freind!:D

darth los
05-Sep-2006, 06:59 PM
you know what i'm gonna be doing the rest of the day. Damn you guys and your genius ideas!! :evil: It's raining outside so it's a perfect day for gaming.

LivingDeadBeat
21-Oct-2007, 03:52 PM
Dead Rising 2 is coming to PS3 :D