PDA

View Full Version : arcade game requests

general tbag
04-Sep-2006, 05:23 PM
any chance can get anymore of the yeti sports games, rayden x or the dawn of the dead movie flash game blackout.

Philly_SWAT
05-Sep-2006, 03:11 AM
And how about getting rid of the Yeti Bounce game. It doesnt work and it cant be played anymore.

Andy
05-Sep-2006, 01:20 PM
you mean seal bounce? it works for me ive just played it..

and tbag, games have to be especially encoded to be played in the arcade so i cant just add any flash files.

if you know a good flash coder, put him in contact with me and i'll see what we could do :p

general tbag
05-Sep-2006, 02:28 PM
yea the seal bounce works awesome. any chance of dropping joust, it pretty buggy and craptacular. It looks like joust, but doesnt play like it.

Philly_SWAT
06-Sep-2006, 08:50 AM
Thats weird. The Seal Bounce just worked for me too. For the longest it didnt, although every other game did. Very strange.

Cykotic
06-Sep-2006, 03:07 PM
how about adding a bomberman game?

capncnut
20-Nov-2006, 10:21 AM
Spent an enjoyable few hours in the arcade last night and I've got a few thoughts. It's nice that you put a retro section in there but how about some more Atari classics like Defender or Battlezone? I want something to really get my teeth stuck into instead of some impossible-to-master game like that stupid smiley paintball one.

Also for a website dedicated to the works of George A. Romero, I don't think there are enough horror games in there. I spent almost an hour on that Re-Animator game and I enjoyed every minute of it but the Shaun Of The Dead game was just cack to be honest. The game gives you three lives to complete a pub crawl of sorts but if you get bitten just once you get put back to the beginning of the level. Because of this, you don't have enough time to complete the pub crawl which means 'game over' so it kinda goes against the purpose of having lives really.

Anyway this wasn't a post to bash the arcade section as I had fun with Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Mini-Golf, hell even Simon. Methinks I'll be heading there a lot more in the future, although it's futile as Philly Swat holds most of the records and they are rock solid.

Oh one more thing, Mario Mushroom is severely glitched and does not play beyond level 7 or 8 so it needs removing. Shame really, it's the only one I got 1st place in! :D