PDA

View Full Version : Small review of NOTLD 3D at AICN...

Neil
11-Sep-2006, 06:11 PM
www.aintitcool.com/node/24440

MinionZombie
11-Sep-2006, 06:26 PM
Ooof, it doesn't sound good to me to be honest ... but then again I never thought it would. Really, if such a movie has to rely on a lot of marijuanna thrown into the plot, it's not going to be much cop...especially sticking in trendy, self-referential jokes relating to "smokin' de 'erb" in such a situation...will possibly download it at some point...

Adrenochrome
12-Sep-2006, 03:43 AM
Ooof, it doesn't sound good to me to be honest ... but then again I never thought it would. Really, if such a movie has to rely on a lot of marijuanna thrown into the plot, it's not going to be much cop...especially sticking in trendy, self-referential jokes relating to "smokin' de 'erb" in such a situation...will possibly download it at some point...
And don't forget about this! (This alone tells me how bad this movie is gonna suck nuts......and I'm never in a nut suckin' mood!)

http://static.flickr.com/37/114643531_bb3e1992d0.jpg?v=0

MinionZombie
12-Sep-2006, 10:37 AM
*ug* Puh-leeze, says I...as soon as I saw that I ordered up a bucket of nuts for this film to chow down on ... it's only half way through the bucket and there's another two on the way from round back...:lol:

Danny
12-Sep-2006, 04:33 PM
whta next happy slapping zombies?:rockbrow:

capncnut
15-Oct-2006, 04:36 AM
I have to admit, I'm not really impressed with the trailer but I will see this movie regardless. I don't think NOTLD3D intends to take itself too seriously and neither should we. Sid Haig will always put in a good performance no matter what.

Brubaker
29-Oct-2006, 09:20 PM
That synopsis sounds like a movie Steve Buscemi would star in.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:45 AM
wow, it's funny when you look back at threads like this. What does it tell us that it some 8 months later and we still don't know jack sh8t about this film? And what that supposed to mean, that the cause of the dead rising is sid haig. What kind of nonsense is that!?! And him feeding his father from his own wrist !?! Check please!!! :barf: