PDA

View Full Version : MySpace: The Movie...

Burbank
12-Mar-2006, 03:41 PM
So true it's sad...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nFT-lyFN3BM

Omega
12-Mar-2006, 05:26 PM
That was wonderful. Especially the second part, with the hunter. And the fish. I don't understand the last vignette, though.

MikePizzoff
12-Mar-2006, 05:42 PM
I don't understand the last vignette, though.

If you ever sign up for MySpace, Tom is your first friend. He's the guy that created the site. A lot of stupid ****s act like he's god. Hence this segment of the film. I personally think it's funny as hell. "I am awesome!"

Burbank
12-Mar-2006, 06:06 PM
The opening conjoured up some very embrassing memories of when I was taking my picture for the site. I wasn't as bad as that, and the picture was taken just before I was going on a night out and so I had tarted myself up a bit!

I like the "myspace angles" bit, very true.

Yeah the Tom bit is also quality, but something you'd only get if you'd every used myspace.

Adrenochrome
12-Mar-2006, 09:45 PM
This one's pretty cool
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uQVRi68OVGg

MinionZombie
13-Mar-2006, 11:18 AM
lol, that's a great movie, the whole thing about people taking wacky photographys was particularly true - personally I duno what all the fuss is about...I don't think I've got myspace, I've got something to do with MSN, but I'm not sure if they're the same thing ... ah whatever, lol.

erisi236
13-Mar-2006, 02:08 PM
heh, "the angles" :D

Burbank
13-Mar-2006, 04:51 PM
Yeah the Simpsons live action opening is quality.

HLS
13-Mar-2006, 06:12 PM
I loved it!

Dawg
14-Mar-2006, 05:51 PM
Tom, creator of Myspace, was the first bozo I deleted as my friend, hehe!

I am on it because a friend got me into it, but it really sucks anymore. They are always doing maintenance on it and the damn thing knocks you out all the time and you have to sign back in, etc, etc, etc.

It is worse than Hotmail most of the time! :D

:dead: Dawg :skull:

Cody
14-Mar-2006, 09:24 PM
You know I was thinking that there would be a 50/50 chance of a movie coming out of myspace