DjfunkmasterG
17-Sep-2006, 12:24 AM
http://imdb.com/title/tt0861701/

jdog
17-Sep-2006, 01:55 AM
:D very kewl.:D

DjfunkmasterG
17-Sep-2006, 02:17 AM
I was skeptical about mentioning this, but I want to anyway.

Some of you know me and are cool with, some of you worked on the film. Until it is released please do not vote on the film and please when you do cast your vote after you have purchased and watched the DVD please give it a very honest opinion.

I would hate the film to be voted 10's by everyone just because they know me or whatever. Vote what you truly believe the film is on a scale of 1-10. Just don't vote a 10 for the sake of giving it a 10.

Thanks

Dj

ssbib
17-Sep-2006, 01:07 PM
I was skeptical about mentioning this, but I want to anyway.

Some of you know me and are cool with, some of you worked on the film. Until it is released please do not vote on the film and please when you do cast your vote after you have purchased and watched the DVD please give it a very honest opinion.

I would hate the film to be voted 10's by everyone just because they know me or whatever. Vote what you truly believe the film is on a scale of 1-10. Just don't vote a 10 for the sake of giving it a 10.

Thanks

Dj

Are you making your own Zombie film? Where can I find out info on it, would love to check it out.

DjfunkmasterG
17-Sep-2006, 02:13 PM
Are you making your own Zombie film? Where can I find out info on it, would love to check it out.

Already made it, and all the information is in my Signature. Official site, production site, and My Space page.

Just look below this message all the info you need is right there. :D