PDA

View Full Version : DS wifi players...

hseiken
19-Sep-2006, 02:35 PM
if anyone plays their Nintendo DS online, why not put your ID and games you own here...maybe we can meet up to beat the crap out of each other...

Games I have are

Metroid
Mario Kart DS
Starfox (I've not even played it yet...bought it last night)

my friend code is: 386625737168

My name online is "hseiken"

actually, i just realized all the friend id's are different for each game...the one posted above was for mario kart...however, i did find something of interest i didn't know about...

www.dsmeet.com

here's my game specific info to find me online...i guess you can pm me (or others) from this forum you want to play if you sign up there or whatever...

http://dsmeet.com/u/hseiken/games/

i hope to play a zombie killer soon...

Danny
22-Sep-2006, 01:37 AM
im hoping to get a ds in the next few weeks, now theres no decent 360 games i dont own (im up to 11 allready) is the wi-fi online-y ...thing free or subsricption for stuff like mario kart and animal crossing, im hoping to get trauma centre adn pheonix wright too ive heard some cool things about em.

hseiken
22-Sep-2006, 07:10 PM
nintendo wifi = free...another reason wii's going to rock out with it's joystick out.

it runs pretty good. minimal lag, usually on my end from running extra stuff and neighbors leeching my conneciton.

Rottedfreak
20-Feb-2008, 08:00 PM
I know this thread is really old but there could be a few newbies.
My code is 2019 9094 4282
I got
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Metroid hunters
Mario Kart
Zelda
Starfox
Transformers Decepticon
Pokemon Diamond

Danny
21-Feb-2008, 05:32 PM
*tugs collar*

here-heres my pokemon pearl freind code.... :o

3823 6616 1412

Rottedfreak
22-Feb-2008, 04:37 PM
There is a stigma attached to buying Pokemon it's due to that craze from ten years ago where it was associated with all this tacky merchendise, the crap cartoon and horrendous movie.
And that code was my Pokemon Diamond code, I have realised there are different codes for different games.