PDA

View Full Version : The New Flick...

livingdeadboy
03-Oct-2006, 07:09 PM
Please be gentle...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/notld.jpg

Horror Movies.ca wrote a nice article this morning about it

Remake of NOTLD (http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6634.html)

MinionZombie
03-Oct-2006, 09:43 PM
Cor blimey luvva duck ... well, I'll be honest I'm a little taken aback...but a "remake" on a very indie level by a genuine fan, on a fan's level ... that's something interesting ... interesting. :)

livingdeadboy
03-Oct-2006, 09:47 PM
Cor blimey luvva duck ... well, I'll be honest I'm a little taken aback...but a "remake" on a very indie level by a genuine fan, on a fan's level ... that's something interesting ... interesting. :)

gald to hear its interesting :)

LouCipherr
03-Oct-2006, 10:18 PM
Hmm, not sure what to think yet, but I'll hold my tongue 'till I see it. :)

livingdeadboy
03-Oct-2006, 10:56 PM
Hmm, not sure what to think yet, but I'll hold my tongue 'till I see it. :)

thanks for not tearing me a new one:D

LouCipherr
04-Oct-2006, 12:48 AM
thanks for not tearing me a new one :D

:lol:

Nah, wouldn't do that. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

livingdeadboy
05-Oct-2006, 04:17 PM
Well I promise to be kind and gentle with this movie and not make it a total screw up. There will be no 3D, or running zombies(nothing against runners i love em)...however, it would be kind of neat to see runners in the "Night" world.

LouCipherr
05-Oct-2006, 04:32 PM
Y'know what's sad? I think you could screw it up completely and it would be better than NOTLD3D.. :lol: What they were thinking when they dreamed up that MTV-style crap is completely beyond me. I think the ONLY redeeming value of NOTLD3D is going to be Sid Haig, and I don't think he has the ability to "save" the movie.

I think this could turn out pretty good if done the right way. Please keep us posted on your progress. ;)

LC

Dommm
05-Oct-2006, 04:32 PM
look forward to giving a look see

livingdeadboy
05-Oct-2006, 05:28 PM
Well i am glad there is at least some support on this board, everywhere I seem to be getting raped and rolled...can't really blame them I guess.