PDA

View Full Version : Fangoria Blood Drive II

Dawg
14-Mar-2006, 05:38 PM
I finally rented it last night at Blockbuster. Been wanting to purchase it at Best Buy, but it seems they only wanted to carry the first one since 2 has been out for a little while.

Anyone even remotely thinking about picking this up, I suggest you do. Pretty much every film is top notch and WAY better than those in part one.

A few seemed really high quality with the cameras used, but I believe that most of these films were done by semi-professionals and no where near the level we are here on the boards. (No to low budget).

Just watch the credits and notice how many damn people they have to make a simple film. It must be nice.

One other thing that is kind of baloney is the fact that many from the first dvd, have films on this one. It was a contest, and yes maybe they should have won if they were the best of the best, but don't you think there should have been a clause where you can't enter twice in a row so other people would have a chance? (Unless the 'other' people produced crap I guess.)

Either way, check it out, I think you would like what you see.

:dead: Dawg :skull: