PDA

View Full Version : Season of the Dead: accepted to It Came From Lake Michigan

axlish
07-Oct-2006, 02:53 PM
It will be playing on Saturday October 21st in the Ed Gein Room
http://www.itcamefromlakemichigan.com/info.html#filmschedule

SeasonOTD will also be showing at the Freak Show Film Fest @ the Screamfest Horror Convention on Sunday October 15th in Orlando Florida(why they didn't title the film fest and the convention the same, I'll never know). I will be attending this screening so if you are in the area, it'd be cool to meet up for a few!

I ran into a bit of a family tradgedy last week and I have been out of commission for a minute or two, but now I am back on track and the DVDs of Season of the Dead will be ready to sell very soon. They will be $7.00 shipped and will be available via paypal. I will also accept money orders but paypal is preferred. Stay tuned!

MinionZombie
07-Oct-2006, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hear about last week :( ... but two thumbs minty fresh for being accepted. :thumbsup:

Danny
07-Oct-2006, 09:17 PM
sorry bout the trouble, if it makes you feel better i broke most of the toes on my right foot yesterday:D , and congrats on the film man, the more of us that gets our films out there the more people have a chance to watch something that aint a hollywood piece of ****.

or a uwe boll film, which is pretty much the same.:barf:

LouCipherr
07-Oct-2006, 11:59 PM
Awesome, great news!! Congrats.

DJ and I are coming out to the ICFLM film fest, so this means I might just get to catch your flick. sweeeet. :D

axlish
08-Oct-2006, 04:01 AM
Badass Lou, thats cool. I'll be forwarding a copy to DJ very soon so if you miss it, you can watch it w/ him soon.

LouCipherr
08-Oct-2006, 02:54 PM
cool, thanks man. I wanna see it on a big screen if I can (well, bigger than my TV, and that means the screen better be pretty big! :lol:) but yeah, i'll catch it with Dj if we miss it. I think I might be able to sneak in for the viewing though, we'll have to see..