PDA

View Full Version : city of the dead.

Danny
15-Mar-2006, 01:52 AM
anyone know if romeros completeing this, or is this yet another project hes abandoned.

Cykotic
15-Mar-2006, 09:19 AM
abandoned until another producer takes it on...

MinionZombie
15-Mar-2006, 12:06 PM
I'd heard a while back another producer had hopped on board...but that was the last I heard quite a few months back, maybe that new producer also went arse over tit?

DjfunkmasterG
15-Mar-2006, 04:53 PM
Wasn't that game nearly completed? Last i heard it was still on a list to be released.

zombie04
17-Mar-2006, 01:29 AM
it better be released, i just want to play a good zombie game so mr. boll can make a crappy movie out of it.

Cartma7546
18-Mar-2006, 06:14 AM
I got a taste of a good zombie game with RTFG but damn it I want more!

tju1973
18-Mar-2006, 09:33 PM
Return to Fiddlers Green..

crapo..IMHO:shifty:

Craig
18-Mar-2006, 10:02 PM
There hasn't been much news on this game since 2005.

Danny
29-Mar-2006, 10:57 PM
apprently its officially cancelled now, oh well if it was anything like return to fiddlers green stuff it ,bring on dead rising.

however they need to make a gta style game set during night or dawn of the living dead series. now that would be fun, and educational,lol.

snoogans.

i gotta stop saying that.

MinionZombie
30-Mar-2006, 08:05 AM
"Neh"

hehe

Yeah, if I had money I'd get a 360 just for Dead Rising, it looks TOOOOOOOO GOOD. Hopefully it'll come to PC ... eventually.

I'm STILL waiting for True Crime New York City and Hitman: Blood Money (which was delayed for a year ... May 19th couldn't come sooner, it looks SO FUDGING SWEET).

Do you check out Silent Bob Speaks (website), Kevin Smith's blog? It's funny about this whole Jay doing Heroin Richie in a toilet stall. And the vlogs on Clerks2.com are brilliant too, check them out if you haven't already.

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 12:55 PM
yep, checked em out AND i got the silent bob coat coming in the mail.

snootchie bootchies.

wait isnt that what the giant ghost said in sonic adventure 2?

i think this was pretty much gonna turn out like road to fiddlers green and the fact that mags like gamespot gave it 1.2 is a sign to romero.

MinionZombie
30-Mar-2006, 02:07 PM
The problem with RTFG was that it started out as "Day of the Zombie", a completely unconnected title, made by a small company. Then "Land of the Dead" came out and they thought here's a chance to cash in on the popularity - threw a bit more money at the developers who then tweaked it around with a couple of extra levels, a tiny narrative swerve and some new audio and boom - RTFG.

Had it been a proper cash in, then it would have been made by a known company with more money and better tech.

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 02:14 PM
You know what would make a cool zombie game?,

a zombie sequel to oddworld strangers wrath, no that'd be cool.

on this note does anyone here regularly visit game spot?, im currently trying to set up a "union of the living dead" there about zombie gameing and ive allready got two officers i need two more out of the three people left to reply.

if you want to check out my crap look up my user name on there 'exocel', im only level 7 and im allready one of the top 100 reviewers on there.

though i have written 75 full length reviews on thar'.