PDA

View Full Version : DEADLANDS gets US/CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION

DjfunkmasterG
12-Oct-2006, 09:23 PM
Yes folks,

I am happy to announce DEADLANDS: The Rising has found a US DISTRIBUTOR. I cannot make a full announcement of who the distributor will be at this time, but Once the ICFLM film fest has come and gone I can make the formal announcement of the distributor.

The company is aiming to get the DVD out to the masses by April/May 2007. Stick to this thread for more details.

Neil
12-Oct-2006, 11:23 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DjfunkmasterG
13-Oct-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks Neil. :D :D :D

MinionZombie
13-Oct-2006, 03:54 PM
Indeedily-doodily, let's whip out some fresh thumbs - :thumbsup::cool:

DjfunkmasterG
14-Oct-2006, 01:21 PM
Well I can make the official announcement.

TEMPE ENTERTAINMENT of UNIONTOWN OHIO, the people behind "THE DEAD NEXT DOOR." Will be releasing DEADLANDS: The Rising on their splatter Rampage label. The tentative release date for their official DVD release is May 2007.

Once TEMPE sends me the DVD BOX ARTWORK and details of what else will be included I will post that information as soon as I can.

I am making the Master Print to send them and i am including a very things extra that are not on the current DVD release.

April 2006 Trailer
Eating Habits Trailer (because I am the editor of the project.)
SOMETHING SPECIAL from Florida and Across the Pond.
Another BTS Featuette

I making sure that people get a lot of wallop for their money as DEADLANDS will most likely retail for about $19.95 or maybe $14.95.

After October 31st 2006 I will no longer be selling DVD's for the film from the official website. I am also working out European distribution in all countries except Austrailia and germany... as those are in contract.

MinionZombie
14-Oct-2006, 01:35 PM
Well let me be the first to say (on this latest news) two-thumbs-incredibly-fresh :thumbsup:, I know I'll be getting my ass a copy of this new DVD as soon as it comes out - and European distribution - very kick ass. Deadlands worldwide - very cool, it just goes to show how rockin' the film is.

Kick ass dude.